BenQ HT4050 Full HD 1080p Home Theater Projector with Rec. 709 Cinematic Color
BenQ HT4050 takes the home cinema experience to a whole new level, beaming astoundingly beautiful HD 1080p video with Rec. 709 cinematic color and state of the art advanced video processing, the BenQ HT4050 will amaze your family and friends. Boasting all-glass optics with a short throw lens for crisp, larger than life images, 2D lens shift for maximum installation flexibility, 2D keystone correction, dual HDMI ports with MHL connectivity, 2D to 3D conversion to watch any video in fabulous 3D, HiFi speaker and optional wireless HDMI for easy setup with no expensive cables to buy or unsightly wires to hide.
- Rec. 709 HDTV Standard for Finest Cinematic Color
- ISFccc Certification
- 1.6X Big Zoom with H/V Lens Shift
- Side Projection with 2D Keystone
- Advanced Video and Audio-enhancing Technologies
Cinematic Color as Big as Life in Your Own Living Room
Featuring Rec. 709 cinematic color reproduction, the HT4050 elevates the home theater experience to a whole new level. With a stunning 2000 ANSI lumens bright image and remarkable 10,000:1 contrast ratio, using an all-new optical system design the HT4050 delivers razor sharp, crystal clear images with rich shadow detail and vibrant, saturated colors for natural looking skin tones and a precise true-to-life color palette to meet Rec. 709 specifications.
Rec. 709 Standard for Authentic Cinematic Color
Rec. 709 is the international High Definition standard that guarantees display devices can faithfully reproduce the original cinematic color palette the movie director intended audiences to see.
Using the latest and most advanced 6X Speed RGBRGB color wheel with custom segment angles and coatings, the HT4050 achieves Rec. 709 cinematic color reproduction, delivering precise Hollywood Studio color right out-of-the box.
See your favorite movies as you have never seen them before, with the exact cinematic colors as the movie studios intended.
Spectacular Crisper, Sharper Full HD 1080p
Built with high-grade pure glass elements in its light engine and an all-glass cinema grade projection lens, the HT4050 beams crisper, sharper Full HD 1080p content than any projector in its class.
CinemaMaster, BenQ's exclusive advanced audio and video processing suite of features turns any room into a world-class home theater with video and audio-enhancing technologies sure to satisfy even the most demanding home cinema enthusiast.
Using advanced motion enhancing technology, BenQ HT4050 beams sharper, crisper fast motion detail, by inserting up to 36 interpolated frames in between sequences to produce fluid, smooth motion, 60 frame-per-second video. Everyone will be amazed by the amount of image detail they will be able to see, even during fast motion or horizontal panning scenes.
Color Enhancer modulates complex color algorithms to flawlessly render saturated colors, fine gradients, intermediate hues and subtle color shades.
Pixel Enhancer is a motion-adaptive edge enhancement feature that detects changes in color between an object and its background to produce sharp edges and precise surface textures.
The Flesh Tone feature delivers more natural, true-to-life skin tones to the screen, enabling the HT4050 to effectively recreate the ultimate movie theater experience in the comfort of your home.
Featuring CinemaMaster audio, powered by MaxxAudio technology, the HT4050 delivers a powerful 10-Watts of fantastic cinema quality sound. An acoustically balanced driver encased in a resonant chamber inside the projector delivers vibrant, rich, full range sound using the same Wave Audio algorithms employed by Hollywood studios to dramatically improve the movie viewing experience.
Independent 3D Color Control for All 6 Primary Colors
BenQ's unique color management tool allows users to independently fine-tune the gain, saturation and hue of six primary colors (R/G/B/C/M/Y). Enabling users to customize colors to accurately reproduce every shade found in nature.
ISFccc Certification Professionally Calibrated Visual Entertainment
The HT4050 features ISFccc preset modes, enabled by professional calibrators from the highly reputed Imaging Science Foundation to provide the most precise color possible for Day/Night viewing.
High Contrast, Razor-Sharp Image
As the world?s No.1 best-selling DLP projectors, BenQ living room projectors create real-world performance with an ANSI Contrast Ratio that significantly surpasses that of non-DLP projectors for powerfully clean and crisply detailed images.
Class-Leading High Fill Factor
Featuring class-leading High Fill Factor, the HT4050 shines more light into each pixel, improving definition for small text and fine details, and eliminating "screen door effect", for beautifully rendered images.
An ingenious solution that intensifies your viewing pleasure while saving money, SmartEco automatically adjusts lamp brightness based on content to project richer blacks and increase contrast for tiny text and subtle details.
All-Glass Optics for Best-in-Class Image Quality
The all-new BenQ Full HD 1080p optical system uses premium grade glass lenses and optics for best-in-class performance and ultra-realistic image quality. Proprietary low-dispersion lens coatings minimize chromatic aberration, delivering sharper, crisper video to the screen for the most vivid movie viewing experience.
Short Throw Projection Lens Beams 100" of Big-Screen Entertainment from 8.4 Feet
Enjoy larger than life movies, sporting events, TV shows and action-packed video games in any room in the house. The short throw lens in the BenQ HT4050 home theater projector can fill large screens from shorter distances for easy, uncomplicated setup.
1.6x Big Zoom for Big Pictures in Any Space
Whether you permanently install or simply bring out the projector for special occasions, the 1.6x Big Zoom lens in the BenQ HT4050 will provide the placement flexibility needed to enjoy the image size you want, where you want it.
Vertical and Horizontal Lens Shift Flexibility
Lens shift provides the flexibility to optically move the image vertically or horizontally on the screen to overcome minor installation miscalculations. This 2D lens shift feature provides peace of mind knowing the projected image will land precisely over the area needed.
Side Projection with 2D Keystone
Horizontal and vertical keystone correction eliminates the trapezoid effect when the projector is placed at an indirect angle from the screen, allowing you to set the projector up in a corner or on a side table to facilitate projection in more places.
Intuitive User Interface
BenQ Home Theater projectors feature an intuitive, easy to follow user interface, allowing quick access to all projector features to enable users to customize their experience.
Step-by-Step Setup Guide
An easy to follow step-by-step guide will walk you through the initial projector setup. Whether you are a first time or experienced user, you will be enjoying stunning viewing experiences on your new BenQ HT4050 in no time.
Project onto Any Wall Color Surface
The Wall Color Correction feature can be used normalize the image when projecting onto color surfaces, providing the flexibility to enjoy content in any room in the house.
BenQ Projectors, Featuring Award Winning DLP Technology
Digital Light Processing (DLP) technology, recognized by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and awarded an Oscar statuette in 2015. DLP is the leading projection technology used in 90% of world?s digital cinemas and 100% of IMAX theaters. With over 50% share worldwide, DLP projector technology dominates the projector market. BenQ is the #1 best-selling DLP projector brand worldwide, delivering unmatched value and performance.
BenQ DLP Projectors produce the most intensely realistic colors and vivid images possible. By combining pioneering BenQ innovations such as interchangeable six-segment color wheels with DLP BrilliantColor Technology, our projectors accurately reproduce hard-to-match colors such as skin tones and precisely meet Rec. 709 and sRGB color specifications.
Timeless Image Quality: Colorific Technology Delivers Lifelike Color, Year After Year
BenQ uses Colorific technology to optimize images for specific color balance effects for diverse applications such as presentations, movies and spreadsheets and photographs. Every BenQ Colorific projector generates more than one billion colors by combining up to seven different colors to create vibrant, true to life images. You'll also experience dramatic contrasts for remarkable clarity, higher impact, and greater legibility. BenQ's Colorific projectors are dependable year after year. You can rely on the colors to remain the same from day one to a decade later--without the risk of fading, ghosted images, or yellowing.
- Accurate. Over 1 billion colors - compared to 16.7 million from many LCD projectors
- Crisp. Bright, high contrast picture - 3x more contrast than similar top-selling LCD models
- Long-Lasting. Consistent quality - image is the same now and years from now
Razor-Sharp Image Clarity
Critically acclaimed for industry-leading high contrast, BenQ DLP Projectors produce crisper images with sharper, better defined details and crystal-clear vibrancy by maximizing the fill ratio of individual pixels and employing exclusive BenQ SmartEco Technology.
Lamp in this product contains mercury. To dispose of the product or used lamps, consult your local environment authorities for regulations or see lamprecycle.org.
- Projection System: DLP
- Native Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Brightness (ANSI Lumens): 2000 ANSI Lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 10000:1
- Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
- Lens: F = 2.42 - 3.05, f = 17.22 - 27.37 mm
- Aspect Ratio: Native 16:9 (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Clear Image Size/ Maximum Image Size: 36"~196"
- Throw Ratio: 1.15 - 1.86 (100" @ 2.5m)
- Zoom Ratio: 1.6:1
- Lamp Mode (Normal/Economic/SmartEco/LampSave/LumenCare): 2000 / 3500 / 4000 hours
- Keystone Adjustment: Auto Vertical & Manual Horizontal +/- 30 degrees
- Projection Offset: 115% +/- 2.5%
- Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to WUXGA_RB(1920 x 1200) *RB=Reduced Blanking
- Horizontal Frequency: 15 - 102KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate: 23 - 120Hz
- Lens Shift: Vertical: +12.5% / Horizontal: +/- 2.5%
- Lamp Wattage: 260W
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 12.99 x 4.72 x 9.72 inches (330 x 120 x 247 mm)
- Weight: 4.2 kg (9.26lbs)
- HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 567p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV
- Audible Noise (Normal/Economic Mode): 33 / 29 dBA
- On-Screen Display Languages: Arabic/Bulgarian/Croatian/Czech/Danish/Dutch/English/Finnish/French/German/Greek/Hindi/Hungarian/Italian/Indonesian/Japanese/Korean/Norwegian/Polish/Portuguese/Romanian/Russian/Simplified Chinese/Spanish/Swedish/Turkish/Thai/Traditional Chinese (28 Languages)
- Picture Modes ISF Disabled: Bright / Vivid / Cinema (Rec. 709) / Game / User 1 / User 2 / (3D)
- Picture Modes ISF Enabled: Bright / Vivid / Cinema (Rec. 709) / Game / User 1 / User 2 / ISF Night / ISF Day / (3D)
- Accessories (Standard): Lens Cover, Remote Control with Battery, Power Cord (by region), User Manual CD, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card (by region)
- Color Wheel Segment: 6-Segment (RGBRGB)
- Color Wheel Speed: 6x (50Hz), 4x (60Hz)
- Power Supply: AC100 to 240V, 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: Normal 330W, Eco 280W, Standby < 0.5W
- Limited Warranty: 1 Years Parts/Labor; 180 days or 500 hours of lamp life
- PC (D-Sub) x 1
- Composite Video In x 1
- Component Video In x 1
- HDMI x 2
- MHL x 1 (Share with HDMI-2)
- Audio In x 1
- Audio L/R In x 1
- Audio Out x 1
- Chamber Speaker 10W x 1
- USB (Type A) x 1 (5V / 1.5A power supply)
- USB (Type mini B) x 1 (Service)
- RS232 x 1
- DC 12V Trigger x 1
- IR Receiver x 2 (Front & Top)
- 3D Sync Out x 1
3D Support and Compatibility
- Frame Sequential: Up to 720p
- Frame Packing: Up to 1080p
- Side by Side: Up to 1080i/p
- Top Bottom: Up to 1080p