The MMX 102 iE is the successor of the popular MMX 101 iE. The MMX 102 iE is technically related to its predecessor and comes with smart improvements. The cable is smoother so that cable noises are better reduced. The polished anodized aluminum and durable TPE material show the special status of this mobile earphone. Its voicing represents our company's hi-fi approach and Neodymium acoustic drivers guarantee extremely high fidelity music reproduction throughout the full frequency spectrum. Besides the wonderful transparent treble and the precise midrange, it is mainly the inspiring bass response that makes the MMX 102 iE a favorite in-ear headphone in the upper price range. Without exaggerating the bass, reproduction goes down low to the very deep end and always stays punchy.
Of course, the MMX 102 iE is suitable for all mobile devices, whether it be notebooks, tablet computers, MP3 players or smartphones. For safe transport a soft case is included, which allows you to wear your in-ear headphones also comfortably in your pocket.
- High-quality hands-free microphone
- Compatible to common smartphones
- High-resolution, crystal clear sound
- Fascinating bass
- HD Neodymium acoustic transducer
- Refined lightweight metal housing
- Headphone design (operating principle): Closed
- Headphone impedance: 23 ohms
- Headphone frequency response: 10 - 23,000 Hz
- Nominal sound pressure level: 104 dB
- Construction: In-ear headphones
- Cable & plug: 1,2 m straight cable with gold-plated angled mini stereo jack plug (3,5 mm / 1/8")
- TRRS standard: CTIA
- Net weight without packaging: 13 g