The Regal 590 Pro features 875 sq. in. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack, solid stainless steel cooking grids, stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system, 5 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners, stainless steel side shelves, and an enclosed cabinet base with pull-out tank drawer.
Dual-Tube burners are designed to ensure a consistent flame from front to back, providing even and efficient heat distribution at the cooking surface. Made from high quality stainless steel and backed by a 5 year warranty.
Our high-powered side burner allows you to do more. Create mouth-watering side dishes, soups and sauces while you grill.
The direct flame stainless steel rear rotisserie burner has graduated ports along the entire length ensuring the flame height is consistent for more even roasting and superior results.
STAINLESS STEEL COOKING GRIDS
Our stainless steel cooking grids are made of heavy gauge rods. High quality steel ensures excellent heat retention and long lasting durability. Easy to use and easy to clean.
Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system provides superior heat distribution, protects the burner and vapourizes drippings for great barbecue flavour.
EAR FLOW VALVES
Linear-Flow Valves with 180 degrees Sensi-Touch control knobs give you the infinite heat control, allowing you to set your grill to the perfect temperature for searing, roasting or slow cooking.
The Sure-Lite ignition system offers you peace of mind knowing your barbecue will start with the push of a button.
DELUXE ACCU-TEMP THERMOMETER
Our easy to read stainless steel thermometer has a probe that reaches deep into the oven, giving you a more accurate temperature reading.
On the outside of the cook-box you'll notice our cool to the touch handles. These handles stay cool, while whatever you're cooking inside gets hot, so you can open and close the hood of your grill with confidence.
LEVEL Q LEG LEVELERS
Located on the front base of the barbecue grill, these convenient, durable resin leg levelers allow you to quickly and firmly stabilize your Broil King on uneven surfaces
We use high quality stainless steel for many components. All other steel is zinc coated and further protected by an epoxy paint that is baked on through a powder coated process.
- 55,000 BTU main burner output
- 10,000 BTU commercial-grade side burner
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel rear rotisserie burner
- Premium rotisserie kit included
- 875 sq. in. / 5,600 sq. cm. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack
- 625 sq. in. / 4,000 sq. cm. primary cooking space
- Solid 9mm stainless steel cooking grids
- Flav-R-Wave cooking system
- 5 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners
- Linear Flow valves with 180 degrees Sensi-Touch control
- Sure-Lite electronic dual-electrode ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer
- Stainless steel cook box with cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel handles
- Stainless steel side shelves with cast aluminium condiment bins
- Stainless steel roll-action lid with stylish cast aluminum end caps
- Large 3" / 7.6cm locking casters
- Level Q leg levelers located on the front casters
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base
- Propane models have a pull-out tank drawer for easy changes plus an integrated storage shelf
- Grill Dimensions
- 49.2 in. Height
- 24.8 in. Width
- 62.5 in. Length
- Grill Weight
- 217.0 lbs (LP Model)
- 214.0 lbs (NG Model)
- Grid Dimensions
- 32 in. Width
- 19.25 in. Length
We reward quality. This Broil King features a Lifetime Warranty on the cast aluminium components, 10 years on Dual-Tube burner system, and 2 years on all remaining parts and paint. Should you ever require assistance, our Customer Service Professionals are just a phone call away.