Want to see everything you?ve been missing at night? The 3x30 Equinox Z digital night vision monocular from Bushnell debuts with some of the best technology in its class. The 3x30 boasts a 3x magnification, 30mm multi coated glass objective lens and an infrared illuminator with 3 settings to help provide edge-to-edge resolution and outstanding image quality that allows you to see farther than ever before. The Equinox Z utilizes digital technology making it usable in daylight as well.
Need to see even further? The Equinox Z introduces a never before seen zoom feature letting you see up to 3 times as far as a standard night vision device. The unit also includes a video output port (user switchable to NTSC or PAL standard), which allows connection to video or computer equipment for recording or "live" monitoring. A built-in accessory mounting rail enables the user to attach a more powerful IR illuminator or other compatible accessories if needed.
The 3x30 Equinox Z is versatile enough for many applications including hunting, camping, boating/fishing, caving, paintball, stargazing, rescue/recovery, security surveillance, and law enforcement.
What's in the box:
3x30mm monocular, carrying case, wrist strap, video out cable, lens cleaning cloth
- Digital night vision monocular with 3x magnification and a 30mm objective lens
- 1x-3x Digital Zoom
- Day or night time use (Daytime color with IR off)
- Video out
- Built in Infrared Illuminator for long distance viewing
- Operates on 4 AA batteries
- Multi-coated glass objective
- Magnification and Objective (mm): 3x 30mm
- LCD: Black/White Night, Color Daytime
- Zoom: 1x-3x (Total magnification = 3x-9x)
- Viewing Range: 500 ft with IR on
- Batteries: 4 AA
- Battery Life: 14 Hours with IR off, 7 hours with IR on
- Video out: Yes, cable included
- Auto off: After 10 minutes idle, unless video out is active
- Dimensions (in/mm): 6.5 x 3.2 x 2.1 / 58 x 105 x 200
- Weight (oz/g): 15 / 425