Compact, versatile, speedy and affordable, the new EF-M 11?22 f/4?5.6 IS STM is a terrific complement to an EOS M series digital camera. Offering a wide angle of view, it's an excellent choice whether taking group photos in tight spaces, seeking out the perfect landscape or as an all-around walk-around lens. Built-in Image Stabilization helps enhance performance, even in low-light situations, and is especially effective when capturing HD movies thanks to the lens's Dynamic IS. Specialized Canon optics help ensure high-resolution, sharp photos and movies. A refined, quiet autofocus system helps maintain focus with extraordinary speed, helping to ensure sharp photographs and HD movies. With its remarkable combination of optical excellence and refined performance, all in a sleek package that's easy to bring most anywhere, the EF-M 11?22 f/4?5.6 IS STM is a stellar companion to an EOS M series digital camera.
- Wide-angle zoom lens for EOS M series digital cameras with Optical Image Stabilizer for up to three equivalent stops of shake correction
- Lens retraction mechanism shortens the length of the lens and a compact, lightweight design allows easy portability
- Rear focus system and built-in stepping motor (STM) help provide smooth and quiet continuous autofocus when shooting video with an EOS M series digital camera
- Dynamic IS (Movie Shooting Mode only) helps deliver a wide image stabilization correction range, making it ideal for shooting while walking
- Two aspheric lens elements and one UD lens element deliver superb image quality from the center to the periphery
- Circular aperture (7 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full-time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment after autofocusing
- Minimum focusing distance: 5.9 in/0.15m
- Maximum magnification of 0.30x at the telephoto end
Focal Length & Maximum Aperture
- 11-22mm f/4-5.6
- 12 elements in 9 groups
Diagonal Angle of View
- 102 degree 10'-63 degree 30'
- AF with full-time manual
Closest Focusing Distance
- 0.49 ft./0.15m
- 2.2 in./55mm diameter
Max. Diameter x Length, Weight
- 2.4 x 2.3 in., approx. 7.8 oz.
- 60.9 x 58.2mm, approx. 220g