The Oceana Series from Celestron features waterproof models for marine use. Choose from three feature-rich models - whether you want center focus, traditional individual focus, or a model with a compass and reticle. All are rubber covered to protect against rough handling. All provide maximum optical performance with BAK-4 prisms and multi-coatings for sharp images with high contrast and resolution. Each model has a large, 50mm objective lens to offer maximum image brightness even in low light conditions, like dusk and dawn.
- Backlit illuminated liquid dampened magnetic compass - excellent navigational tool for land or sea
- Horizontal and vertical etched reticle to help determine relative size of objects
- Rangefinding dial calculates actual object distance or size
- Completely waterproof - dry nitrogen charged and sealed with internal O-rings to prevent internal fogging - unaffected by climate and temperature changes
- Individual eyepiece focus with diopter scale for quick and accurate focusing
- Excellent depth of field for minimal focus adjustments
- Nautical style padded canvas case and straps
- Attached objective caps
- Tripod adapter fitting for tripod mounting
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Type of Prism: BAK-4 Porro Prism
Coating: Multicoated Optics
Real Angular Field of View: 7 degree
Field of View at 1000 Yards: 367'
Exit Pupil: 7.1 mm
Eye Relief: 26mm
Close Focus Distance (ft): 18'
Rubber Coated (Armored): Yes
Waterproof / Fogproof: Yes Dry nitrogen charged.
Camera Tripod Adaptable: Yes
Weight: 38 oz