Cuisinart continues it commitment to superior quality and innovation. Designed for easy use and care for today's relaxed lifestyles and creative culinary demands. The finest materials are crafted into a full and functional line of classically shaped pieces. No other piece of cookware performs with the versatility of the Cuisinart Chef's Classic Non Stick Hard Anodized 1 quart saucepan. Includes a tempered glass lid that is clear, break resistant glass to monitor the food while it cooks; to seal in moisture for a more healthful and more flavorful results. Whether you're preparing a delicate hollandaise sauce, steaming savory wild rice or simmering a hearty soup, no other pan offers more reliable results. The unmatched versatility reflects Cuisinart's commitment to savoring the good life.
- Hard Anodized is harder than stainless steel and is dense, nonporous and highly wear-resistant for extra durability and professional performance
- Quantanium non stick interior is reinforced with titanium and provides lasting food release, healthily nonfat cooking option, and easy clean up
- Hard anodized construction has unsurpassed heat distribution that heats quickly, spreads heat evenly, and eliminates hot spots
- Cool Grip handles are solid stainless steel riveted stick handles that stay cool on the stove top and provide a safe a solid grip
- Oven safe to 500 degrees F. with tapered drip free rim and includes a tempered glass cover that fits tight to seal in moisture.