Cuisinart GreenGourmet cookware is good for the environment because is uses manufacturing techniques that reduce harmful carbon emissions by consuming less energy. Featuring a ceramic-based nonstick coating made without the use of petroleum, exclusive Cuisinart Cermica cookware helps to conserve our natural resources and lets you cook with a good conscience. Rest assured that Cuisinart uses only packaging that is made for 100% recycled materials and is printed with soy ink. Beautiful stainless steel handles stay cool on the stovetop and are constructed of 70% recycled stainless steel-great protection for you and the environment! It can go directly into the oven and be used for top-browning and broiling foods unlike traditional nonstick surfaces. Energy-efficient and with the same high standard of quality you expect from Cuisinart, this collection proves it's easy being green.
- 12-inch hard-anodized aluminum skillet with scratch-resistant nonstick ceramic-based surface
- Water-based ceramica nonstick surface won't peel off, free of ptfe and pfoa
- Superior heat conductivity resulting in less energy use; oven- and broiler-safe
- 70 percent recycled, riveted, stay-cool stainless-steel handle
- Limited lifetime warranty; hand wash only; oven safe up to 500 degrees f