The multifunction device your office needs
The Dell 1135n Multifunction Network Laser Printer features 4-in-1 capabilities and easy networking, making it perfect for any small business or home office. Reliable and cost-efficient, it comes ready to print, scan, copy and fax. The low cost-per-page printing ensures long-term savings and efficiency.
- Get the job done: Prints up to 23 letter-sized or 22 A4-sized pages per minute, taking full advantage of the standard 128MB SDRAM.
- Enjoy long-term value: Easy investment choice with low-cost-per-page printing when using high-yield toner and a monthly duty cycle of up to 12,000 pages.
- Manage it less: Generous 250-sheet tray means less refilling; easy interface results in fewer user questions and less downtime.
Your complete office solution
Retire your fax machine, scanner, printer and copier and replace them with the 4-in-1 Dell 1135n Multifunction Network Laser Printer. Enjoy speedy printing, easy networking and professional results with 1200dpi resolution
Say hello to speed
With fast setup and even faster printing, the Dell 1135n Multifunction Network Laser Printer might just be the most efficient worker in your office.
Spend less time waiting: With speeds of up to 23 letter-sized pages or 22 A4-sized pages per minute, jobs will be ready by the time you walk to the printer.
Ready when you need it: With its USB 2.0 connectivity, the Dell 1135n Multifunction Network Laser Printer provides simple plug-and-play setup.
Designed with you in mind: The 2-inch LCD screen makes using the 4-in-1 device a cinch. You can also save time with high-capacity toner cartridges and the standard 250-sheet paper tray.
Operate for less: Not only does this device produce great-looking documents, it runs with an incredibly low cost per page.
Even though the Dell 1135n Multifunction Network Laser Printer is compact in size, it is mighty in performance, helping you run your office more efficiently every day.
Enjoy color scans of up to 4800x4800dpi, as well as sharp, professional black-and-white printed documents with 1200dpi resolution.
Send fax documents through at 33.6 Kbps using the automatic document feeder and watch their progress on the LCD screen.
128MB of memory (standard) and a 360MHz processor provide ample speed to process the biggest print jobs and meet your needs well into the future.
Excellent usability and long-term reliability
The Dell 1135n Multifunction Network Laser Printer comes ready to use right out of the box with everything needed to get it running in minutes. And if you do have questions, service is just a phone call away.
Support and protection
Enjoy a 1-year limited hardware warranty and 1-year Advance Exchange Service, including 24/7 tech support (U.S. only). You may also purchase up to 5 additional years of service.
The Dell Toner Management System alerts you when it is time to reorder toner. Choose from standard 1,500-page toner or 2,500-page3 high yield toner.
Dell offers extensive recycling options. This printer is also RoHS-compliant (containing less than 0.1% lead by weight) and ENERGY STAR 1.1 compliant.
- Multi-Function Laser Printer
Printer Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.4 x 16.3 x 12.6" (416 x 415 x 319mm)
- 25.4 lbs (11.52 kg)
Max Print Speed (Actual print speed will vary with use)
- Up to 23 ppm letter and up to 22 ppm A4
- 600 x 600 dpi (printer default), maximum 1200 x 1200 dpi
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle
- 12,000 pages
Standard Paper Input
- Standard Tray (sheets): 250-sheet via standard tray and 1-sheet feeder
Maximum Paper Input Capacity
- Maximum (sheets):251 sheets (250-standared tray + 1-sheet feeder)
Standard/Maximum Output Capacity
- Standard (sheets): 80 sheets bin
Optional Paper Output Accessories
Optional Paper Input Accessories
- Standard Yield: Dell 113x series black toner cartridge (up to 1,500 pages3)
- High Yield: Dell 113x series black toner cartridge (up to 2,500 pages 3)
Duplex (Two-sided printing)
Ship-with toner cartridge capacity
- The printer ships with a toner cartridge (up to 700 pages)
- 360 MHz
- 128MB DDR2 667Mhz
Media Types Supported
- Plain, Thin, Bond, Pre-printed, Recycled, Envelope, Transparency, Label, Cardstock, Thick, Cotton, Colored, Archive
Paper Weights Supported
- 250-sheet standard tray:
Media Size: A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5
Weight: 60 - 120 gsm (16 - 32 lb)
- Multipurpose Tray:
Media Size: Letter, Legal, Oficio, Folio, A4, ISO B5, JIS B5, Executive, A5, A6, Monarch Env, DL Env, C5 Env, C6 Env, No. 10 Env
Weight: 60 - 163 gsm (16 - 43 lb)
Standard Interfaces (Cables not included)
- High Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 Base Tx
Scanner Sensor Assembly
- Contact Image Sensor
- Color: 16 bit
- Mono: 1 bit for Lineart & halftone, 10 bits for Gray scale
- BMP, PDF, TIFF, JPEG
- Via Control Panel: scan to selected applications. Scan to network folder
- Via SmarThru : Device Discovery, FileFormat, File Saving location, Resolution, Color, Scan size
Languages and Fonts
- SPL (Graphics Device Interface)
Compatible Client Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows - 2000/XP(32/64 bits) / Vista (32/64 bits) / Windows Server 2003 (32/64bits) / Windows Server 2008 (32/64bits), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7 (32/64 bits)
- RedHat Enterprise Linux WS 4, 5 (32/64 bit), Various Linux OS
- Macintosh version (OS X : 10.3 - 10.6)
Printer Management Software
- Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool (EWS)
- Dell OpenManage Printer Management Tools