Say Buon Giorno to the most stylish De'Longhi range; the De'Longhi Icona Collection! The De'Longhi Icona espresso machine features a patented manual cappuccino system allowing you to achieve the richest, thickest, longest lasting foam for a superior beverage to be shared with friends and family or cherished alone. Choose between 1 and 2 shots of espresso or convenient easy serving espresso pods. With the 3-in-1 filter holder you can brew the exact beverage you desire. The Icona 15 bar pump espresso machine delivers authentic Italian cafe drinks quickly and effortlessly thanks to the stainless steel boiler and dual thermostats, which heat up to the optimal brewing temperature for espresso and cappuccino.
Convenient Frothing Wand for Rich, Long-Lasting Foam
Enjoy traditional cappuccino, enhanced by De'Longhi technology: rich, thick, long-lasting foam for you or your guests, made quickly and effortlessly.
15-Bar Pressure Pump System
As opposed to steam-powered extraction systems that push water through coffee grounds using only two to three bars of pressure, the Icona Pump Espresso Machine uses 15 bars of pressure. The high-pressure pump creates the foamy crema that gives espresso its rich flavor.
Multifunctional Filter Holder and Convenient Built-In Coffee Tamper
The filter holder is compatible with ground coffee as well as Easy Serving Espresso (ESE) pods. Offered by some of the world?s leading coffee roasters, including Illy and Starbucks, ESE pods are pre-portioned, so they take the guesswork out of preparation and are easier to clean up than ground coffee. Rails on the sides of the cup warming plate protect cups from accidentally falling off. The coffee tamper is built in, so you have one less piece of equipment cluttering your preparation space. Refill the 48-ounce water reservoir by lifting it out of the machine using its specially designed handle.
Intuitive Control Panel
This espresso pump's face includes three indicator buttons with corresponding lights to show whether the unit is on or off, the temperature of the coffee or hot water, and the pressure of the steam. The knob on top of the machine regulates the volume of steam released through the Cappuccino System steam wand.
- Use convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder. It makes espresso preparation simple and fast.
- Easily prepares latte and cappuccino with the patented "Cappuccino System" frother. It mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for perfect drinks every time
- Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the self-priming operation
- Always brew espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately
- Enjoy delicious espresso for years to come with the durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler
- Achieve the most authentic flavor with the 15 bar pump pressure
- Take the guesswork out of tamping with the built-in tamper; it extracts the best flavor everytime
- Easy to clean with removable water tank (48-ounce) with indicator light and removable drip tray
- Always have a warm cup ready with the cup warming tray
- Enjoy the easy operation of the on/off switch with an indicator light
- Dimensions (l x w x h inches):10.2 x 11.4 x 12.4
- Weight (Lbs):8
- Rated voltage/Frequency (V-Hz):120-60
- Input power (W):1100
- Choose your favorite color:Black
- Adjustable steam emission:Yes
- Cappuccino System:Yes
- Coffee filters for 1 or 2 cups:Yes
- Cup warmer:Yes
- Easy Serving Espresso:yes
- Filter holder for ground coffee and pods with crema device:Yes
- Incorporated coffee tamper:Yes
- MAXIMUM CUP HEIGHT (in):3
- On/off indicator light:yes
- On/off switch:Yes
- Pump pressure (bar):15
- Removable drip tray:Yes
- Removable water reservoir:Yes