PC-over-IP technology is designed specifically to deliver a user's desktop from a centralized host PC across standard IP networks. Existing desktop consolidation solutions have many limitations with systems responsiveness, media, graphics, OS image management and peripheral interoperability. By solving these issues, PC-over-IP technology will change the desktop computing model by enabling desktop consolidation benefits to be realized across the enterprise.
At a Glance:
- True and uncompromised display with support for two 1920x1200 high-resolution DVI displays.
- Full USB and high-definition audio peripheral support
- Simple, efficient and low cost computer resource management.
- Complete control over asset and data security
- No additional drivers and complete independence of application software and operating systems
- Optimal ergonomics at the desktop with a fully stateless, low power and fan-less Desktop Portal
- Easily integrates into existing end-user environments
- Provides a true PC experience.
- Small, stateless, low power, and fan-less.
- Based on TERA1100 processor.
- Single or dual DVI-I displays with resolutions up to 1920x1200.
- RJ45 connector supports 10/100Mbit or 1Gbit Ethernet network connectivity.
- Four USB ports supporting any peripherals.
- HD audio speaker, headphone and microphone connectors.
- 128MB XDR memory.
Dimensions and Interface:
- DVI-I, DVI-I, USB
- PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS: Weight: 1.90pounds, Width: 1.31in, Lenght: 5.25in, Height: 8.37in