Xerpeutic 400XL Recumbent Bike with Pulse will fold up and roll away when you are finished exercising. It is also designed to support up to a weight capacity of 300 lbs. Features like the high torque 3 piece torque crank system, heart pulse and a "double drive" transmission system are all included.
- Semi recumbent design : very easy to get off and on the bike, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout.
- Seight capacity : up to 300 lbs.
- Leg stabilizers : extended to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
- Compact design : folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels
- Tension resistance : an 8 level magnetic tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout.
- Computer : an easy to read large window (3.3"wx 1.5"h) lcd display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor.
- Heart rate : hand pulse monitor
- Crank system : 3 piece "high torque" cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion
- Quietness : the precision balanced flywheel and v- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. it will not interfere with watching tv or listening to music.
- Safetty : larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Seating comfort : large seat cushion and back rest for users of any size. adjustable to fit 5'2" to 6'2" user height.
- Folding capability : the bike will fold to at least .5 the size as when fully assembled, so it is uniquely compact.
- Product set up dimensions: 33"l x 19"w x 46"h
- Product weight: 39 lbs