EXERPEUTIC's FOLDING MAGNETIC UPRIGHT BIKE WITH PULSE will fold up and roll away when you are finished exercising. It is also designed to support up to a weight capacity of 300 lbs. Features like the "high torque" 3 piece crank system, magnetic resistance ,heart pulse monitoring and a "double drive" transmission system are all included for a very affordable price.
- Nique design: very easy to get off and on the bike, providing a more a more effective and comfortable workout
- Weight capacity: up to 300 lbs
- Leg stabilizers: extended to prevent any movement or tipping when exercising
- Compact design: folds for storage and can moved with the included transportation wheels
- Tension resistance: an 8 level magnetic tension control system, allows the user to adjust the tension level for an easier or more difficult workout.
- Computer: an easy to read large window (3.3"wx 1.5"h) lcd display that indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, scan and heart rate monitor.
- Heart rate: hand pulse monitor
- Crank system: 3 piece "high torque" cranking system provides a smooth and consistent pedaling motion
- Quietness: the precision balanced flywheel and v- belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation. it will not interfere with watching tv or listening to music.
- Assembly: some assembly required
- Safetty: larger pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Seating comfort: large seat cushion for people of any size. easily adjustable to fit 5'3" to 6'1" user heights.
- Folding capability: the bike will fold to at least 0.5 the size as when fully assembled, so it is uniquely compact.
- Product set up dimensions: 31"l x 19"w x 46"h
- Product weight: 39lbs
- Warranty: 1 year limited