Eye-Fi Explore X2: the easiest way to upload on-the-go.
Have photos & videos fly from your camera to your computer & favorite sharing site - and see them land already organized by date.
Tens of thousands of hotspots to upload from including Starbucks, hotels and more. Automatic geotagging to effortlessly map your adventures. And that?s just the beginning.
- Performance. Store up to 4,000 photos or 3h of video with 8GB SDHC capacity supercharged with class 6 read & write speeds.
- Wireless. Upload photos & videos from your camera through your Wi-Fi network with unprecedented wireless performance thanks to built-in 802.11n technology.
- Endless memory. Get the only card that can free-up space for you after pictures are safely delivered. Never worry about running out of space again.
- Organized. Photos and videos can automatically land in date-based folders, so memories are organized effortlessly by date.
- HotSpot Access. Upload on-the-go through one of tens of thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi HotSpots, including Starbucks, hotels, restaurants and more. (1 year of service included)
- Geotagging. Lifetime, automatic Geotagging service helps you organize and share photos. View, search and share your latest trips on a map.
- Automatic back-up. Wirelessly upload photos and videos to folders of your choice on your computer, or even directly into iPhoto for Macs.
- Compatible. No need to buy a new camera. Check here to confirm that your camera can be turned into a wireless uploading machine.
- Effortless sharing. Wirelessly send your JPEG photos and videos to a popular website. See the complete list you can choose from, which includes Flickr, Facebook, Picasa, MobileMe, and YouTube.
- Pick your pics. You can select which photos and videos are uploaded.
Get notified Get email, Facebook, text message* or Twitter alerts when your photos are uploading online.
- Quick & sweet. Set up takes just minutes.