10x zoom in Slim body
The small camera with a big performance. The FinePix T400 packs intelligent scene recognition, 16-megapixels and a 10x optical zoom into a body that is so compact it fits in every pocket, purse or bag.
Super slim styling
The FinePix T400 is sleek and slim. This 19.8mm* of super slim compact body fits in your pocket or purse effortlessly.
Fujinon Wide angle 28mm & 10x Zoom Lens - Highly Regarded by Professionals World-wide
A high-quality Fujinon 10x zoom lens delivers picture-perfect results across the entire zoom range, from wide-angle compositions to dramatic close-up shots.
16 Megapixels With Vivid Colors and Clarity
An impressive 16 megapixels resolution won't miss the finest details of your subject. Images are captured sharp and clear, in vivid colors, even when printed at large sizes.
High Sensitivity + CCD Shift Image Stabilization
Dual Image Stabilization is the combination of high sensitivity and CCD shift image stabilization that works to eliminate blurred photos by freezing action and minimizing blurs at maximum zoom range.
Works in scenes such as subjects in motion, low-light conditions, and underwater that usually gives blurry results.
3.0-inch Large LCD
The large, bright LCD display makes it easy to compose great photos. Sharing pictures is a pleasure, thanks to a high-impact 230,000-dot resolution.
HDTV-compatible Photos & Video
Able to capture both photos and movies in high-definition 16:9 format, the FinePix T400 / T350 lets you discover the impact of full-screen HDTV image display.
Capture high resolution images in 16:9 format (1,280 x 720 pixels).
* Optional HD Player HDP-L1 is required.
One Touch Movie Recoding Button
One Touch Movie Recoding Button just for shooting movies! No settings. Just press, shoot, and enjoy the movie.
Post Capture Editing
Try in-camera movie and image editing functions to artistically enliven photos, creating distinctive ambiances.
- Movie Trimming - After you take a clip, just set the IN and OUT points to crop and save only the part you want. It's that easy.
- Movie Join - Select any previously recorded movie file and "resume" shooting to create a movie up to 2GB size.
6 Scene SR AUTO
Framed scenes are automatically detected and selected into appropriate camera settings: Portrait, Landscape, Night, Macro, Night Portrait, and Backlit Portrait.
Face Detection optimizes people pictures by detecting faces and adjusting focus and exposure to ensure bright, clear results.
Red-eye Removal in Detected Faces
Red-eye removal automatically detects and corrects flash reflection for a perfect end result.
Instantly Detect up to 10 Faces!
The Face Detection can simultaneously recognizes up to 10 faces in a photo. Share your group portraits using the Zoom Up function in playbacks, checking each detected face. Each priceless expression can be cropped and saved in clear high resolution results.
The camera will warn you when people in the frame are blinking, giving you the option to retake the photo, or enlarge the face so you can save or delete the image before you take the next shot.
Smile & Shoot Mode
The Smile & Shoot mode of Scene Position, automatically releases the shutter when the smile appears so you won't miss the adorable smile the moment they happen.
The FinePix T400 / T350 not only detects faces in a frame but it can also recognize who is who! You can register up to 8 people in your camera and next time you take a photo of them it will bring up their name and optimize settings in favor of your registered faces. In playback, you can search for all photos containing registered faces to quickly find photos of your favorites.
Versatile shooting modes
Set specific scene-based modes suited to the subject matter you are photographing. Or experiment with advanced features, like Motion Panorama.
Lets you take panorama photos as simply as 1, 2, 3! The camera automatically stitches together three consecutive shots, with simple in-frame guidance to ensure the images are aligned. The resulting image is saved to the memory card as an impressive panorama.
Natural Light & with Flash
Can't decide whether it's best to use flash? Choose this mode, press the shutter and automatically capture the same scene twice: once with high sensitivity and natural light, and the second time with Intelligent Flash. Later choose one or keep both!
Tracking Auto Focus
Keeps fast moving subjects in the frame and in focus, even at 10x zoom extended. Great for capturing dynamic close-ups.
Versatile Shooting Modes
In addition to a wide range of shooting modes, the FinePix T400 / T350 offers a selection of versatile scene positions that ensure optimum results no matter what the scene.
- Frame your shot and SR AUTO intelligently recognizes the scene and selects the ideal settings.
- The easiest mode for taking pictures. Use this for ordinary photography.
Natural Light & with Flash
- Shoots 2 images continuously, without flash and with flash. Comes in great handy during marginal shooting situations.
- Produces beautiful images that retain the natural ambience when shots are taken in low-light conditions.
- Ensures the ideal camera settings to match the shooting scenes.
- An automatic mode to set the white balance and exposure.
A Host of Scene Position
- Set for shooting portraits. Skin tones are softened as it enhances the overall natural look.
- Function most suitable for taking pictures of young children.
Smile & Shoot
- Automatically triggers the shutter button and takes a photo only when smile is detected.
- Best for shooting scenery in daylight capturing clear and sharp shots of buildings and mountains effectively.
- Sweep the camera right or left to create panoramic image.
- A quick recognition of persons in motion or objects for a faster shutter speed to help you catch the perfect moment.
- Mode for shooting evening and night scenes. A picture is taken with a slow shutter.
- Clear shots of twilight scenes using tripod.
- Effective for taking shots of fireworks with a slow shutter speed.
- Capture sunset scenes vivid in color.
- Most adaptable to snow scenes without unnatural darkened images or where the whole screen appears white.
- Clear shots of people without darkened images under strong sunlight.
- Best for shooting indoor weddings or parties. Retains the natural ambience in low-light conditions.
- Capture a clear close-up shots of blooming flowers rich in color.
- Clear shots of letters on a document or white board.
Other Shooting Functions
- Framing assistance for you to place the main subject on the crossing point of vertical and horizontal lines for a balanced shot.
- Optimizes the white balance according to the lighting conditions under various shooting modes: Auto, Preset (Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light).
- Flash settings are available for best results for various modes, such as Auto, Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Slow Synchro.
- AF/AE function locks onto the subject while the shutter button is held down half way. Most effective when the subject is not in the center of the frame.
- The shutter sets off as it waits 2 and 10 seconds after the button is released.
Easy upload and searching
Share pictures with friends and family, tagging pictures and movies for upload to FACEBOOK and YouTube right in your camera.
Share your images with built in social networking
Don't wait until you get home to start choosing which pictures to upload to FACEBOOK. Start the process in camera by tagging the pictures you want to share. The next time you connect to your home computer your images will upload automatically. The same goes for movie clips too, which can also be uploaded to YouTube.
Easy Web Uploading to YouTube and FACEBOOK via MyFinePix Studio
It's as easy as one, two, three. Shoot pictures and HD video clips, edit them in camera, and tag them for upload to your FACEBOOK profile page or YouTube account. 1. Shoot 2. Edit & Mark 3. Upload
MyFinePix Studio Automatically Searches for New Images to Upload
MyFinePix Studio detects new images to upload. When finding new image to upload, the uploader starts automatically.
Sort your favorite photos tagged by rank of stars from 0 through 5. Quickly search favorite pictures depending on the rank using image search.
Create a photo album in your camera. Easily accessible and mobile, you can share images with family and friends anytime, anywhere. Installed in-camera, you can create a photobook folder where tagged images will be stored and organized accordingly. Your photobook can also be ordered online for print when connected to the internet, as well as when you go to stores to get your photos printed*1, images can easily be sorted when tagged.
*1 Print service availability depends on region.
Easy and simple search function with slideshow and red-eye removal During playback.
With the convenient Image Search Function, you can search pictures by Date, by Face, etc.
- Viewing your saved photo image by date, making it easy to locate specific events or occasions.
- All your portraits can be selected and replayed based on composition: group photos, couple pictures, etc.
- Photos shot with Auto or SR Auto mode can be replayed according to the type of scene: portrait, landscape, etc.
By Type of Data
- Display the content of your image library according to the type of data: still photos, edited images, or movie footage.
By Favorite Rank
- Quickly search favorite pictures depending on the rank.
By Upload Mark
- Images marked for upload to popular video-clip and blogging sites can be grouped and displayed together.
Micro Thumbnail View
Up to 100 pictures can be viewed at a time in a 10x10 array of micro thumbnails. Convenient for smooth and comfortable playback.
Close-ups of detected faces are shown in slideshow style.
Date Stamp Function
Shooting date and time can be embedded in the lower right-hand corner of the image files.
SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slot
The versatile card slot is compatible with high-capacity Secure Digital (SDHC/SDXC) memory cards.