Experience creativity, every day, with the Fujifilm X-T10 Compact System Camera. For the aspiring photo hobbyist, weekend shooter or photography student, the X-T10 builds on the X Series foundation of simplicity and elegance. The X-T10 features an SR Auto mode that makes it easy to take great images in any situation and eliminates all the guesswork compared to many DSLRs. Gain easy access to full manual controls with the control dials - with no menus to scroll through. With impressive focusing speed and accuracy, and new AF Zone and Wide/Tracking modes, the X-T10 will freeze action shots easily. Image Quality is Best in Class using the award-winning, large "DSLR size" sensor that is found in the X-T1. Stretch your creativity to the limit with time lapse photography, numerous creative filters and multiple exposures. Plus, easily transfer your images wirelessly to any smart device for quick and easy sharing - and bragging! With 18 Fujinon lenses to choose from and many additional accessories, the X-T10 will be the last camera you'll need.
Creativity. Every day.
The X-T10 offers you compact size, simplicity and exceptional image quality. The FUJIFILM X-T10 turns any trip, whether around the corner or to the other side of the world, into the ultimate photo opportunity.
The design of the compact, lightweight body bears all the hallmarks of an X Series camera. Both top and base plates are made of a lightweight, but highly rigid, die-cast magnesium. The top plate features three precision-milled aluminum dials which give the FUJIFILM X-T10 a premium feel and allow you to intuitively adjust the combination of aperture, shutter speed and shooting functions while concentrating on composition.
AF system captures the subject perfectly
The FUJIFILM X-T10 features a new AF system which offers the conventional 49-point Single Point mode for high speed and precision. As well, there are new Zone and Wide/Tracking modes that track subject movement across a larger 77-point area, substantially improving the camera's ability to capture moving subjects.
With over 80 years of expertise in film development, Fujifilm is passionate about color, and the result can be clearly seen in the FUJIFILM X-T10's evolved Film Simulation settings. Allowing you to create brilliant images without the need for lengthy post-production, you can switch between beautiful styles just as easily as choosing a roll of film. The expanded range of modes now includes CLASSIC CHROME, which was developed to meet the demands of Fujifilm X-Photographers worldwide.
With a magnification of 0.62x and a display lag time of just 0.005 seconds, the FUJIFILM X-T10 gives you a viewfinder that is large and fast. It offers a clear, high-definition live view thanks to the new 2.36M-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder, plus improved visibility by automatically controlling finder brightness according to the ambient light levels.
Legendary FUJINON lenses
There is a large range of FUJINON interchangeable lenses for X series cameras. XF / XC lenses have been designed using a wide range of FUJINON's technologies, developed through the company's pursuit of advanced quality that withstands professional use, and already found in a range of products including lenses for large-format cameras and broadcast use. The current line-up of 18 lenses covers ultra-wide angle to telephoto and includes five fast-aperture prime optics. Get the most from the FUJIFILM X-T10 with this wide selection of interchangeable lenses.
- FUJIFILM X-T10
Number of effective pixels
- 16.3 million pixels
- 23.6mm x 15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS II with primary color filter
- Total number of pixels: 16.7 million pixels
- Sensor Cleaning system: Ultra Sonic Vibration
- SD memory card / SDHC memory card / SDXC (UHS-I) memory card
- Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3), RAW (RAF format), RAW+JPEG (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible)
- Movie: Movie File Format: MOV, Movie Video Compression: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM Stereo
Number of recorded pixels
- L: (3:2) 4896 x 3264 / (16:9) 4896 x 2760 / (1:1) 3264 x 3264
- M: (3:2) 3456 x 2304 / (16:9) 3456 x 1944 / (1:1) 2304 x 2304
- S: (3:2) 2496 x 1664 / (16:9) 2496 x 1408 / (1:1) 1664 x 1664
- L: Vertical: 2160 x 9600 / Horizontal: 9600 x 1440
-M: Vertical: 2160 x 6400 / Horizontal: 6400 x 1440
- FUJIFILM X mount
- AUTO (Control available up to ISO 6400)
- Equivalent to ISO 200 - 6400 (Standard Output Sensitivity)
- Extended output sensitivity : Equivalent ISO 100, 12800, 25600 and 51200
- TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average
- Programmed AE / Shutter Speed priority AE / Aperture priority AE / Manual exposure
- -3.0EV - +3.0EV, 1/3EV step (movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
- Supported with OIS type lenses
- Focal Plane Shutter
- (Electronic Shutter mode) 1sec. to 1/32000sec.
- (P mode) 4sec. to 1/4000sec.
- (All other modes) 30sec. to 1/4000sec.
- Time 30sec. to 1/4000sec.
- Bulb (max.60min.)
- Synchronized shutter speed for flash: 1/180sec. or slower
- Approx. 8.0 fps (JPEG : max. approx. 8 frames)
- Approx. 3.0 fps (JPEG : up to the capacity of the card)
* Recordable frame number may vary depending on the type of memory card used.
* The frame rate varies with shooting condition and the number of images recorded.
- AE Bracketing (?1/3EV, ?2/3EV, ?1EV)
- Film Simulation Bracketing (Any 3 types of film simulation selectable)
- Dynamic Range Bracketing (100% ? 200% ? 400%)
- ISO sensitivity Bracketing (?1/3EV, ?2/3EV, ?1EV)
- White Balance Bracketing (?1, ?2, ?3)
- mode: Single AF / Continuous AF / MF
- type: Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF), AF assist illuminator available
- AF frame selection: Single Point AF: 49 areas on a 7x7 grid (Changeable size of AF frame among 5 types), Zone AF: Selectable with 3x3 / 5x3 / 5x5 areas from 77 areas on an 11x7 grid, Wide/Tracking AF: Automatic selection from 77 areas on an 11x7 grid
- Automatic scene recognition
- Custom / Color temperature selection (K)
- Preset : Fine / Shade / Fluorescent light (Daylight) / Fluorescent light (Warm White) / Fluorescent light (Cool White) / Incandescent light / Underwater
- 10 sec. / 2 sec. Delay
Interval timer shooting
- Yes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Startinng time)
- Manual pop-up flash (Super Intelligent Flash)
- Guide number: approx. 5 (ISO100 ? m) / approx. 7 (ISO200 ? m)
- Activated when external flash is connected
- Red-eye removal OFF: Auto / Forced Flash / Slow Synchro / Suppressed Flash / Rear-curtain Synchro / Commander
- Red-eye removal ON: Red-eye Reduction Auto / Red-eye Reduction & Forced Flash / Red-eye Reduction & Slow Synchro / Suppressed Flash / Red-eye Reduction & Rear-curtain Synchro / Commander
* Red-eye removal is active when Face Detection is set to ON.
- Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible)
- 0.39-in., approx. 2.360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
- Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%
- Eye point: approx. 17.5mm (from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece)
- Diopter adjustment: -4m-1 to +2m-1
- Magnification: 0.62x with 50mm lens (35mm format equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to - 1.0m-1
- Diagonal angle of view: approx. 30? (Horizontal angle of view : approx. 25?)
- Built-in eye sensor
- 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 920K-dot, Tilt type color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 60p / 50p / 30p / 25p / 24p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 14 min. HD 1280 x 720 60p / 50p / 30p / 25p / 24p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 27 min.
* Use a card with SD Speed Class with class 10 or higher
- Advanced SR AUTO, Eye detection AF, Face Detection, Interval timer shooting, Auto Red-eye Removal, Select custom setting, Motion panorama, Color space, Setting (Color, Sharpness, D-range, Gradation), Film Simulation, Advanced Filter, Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Histogram display, Preview depth of focus, Lens Modulatioon Optimizer, Pre-AF, Focus check, Focus Peak Highlight, Digital Split Image, Electronic level, Multiple exposure, Release priority / Focus priority selection, Fn button setting (RAW, Movie, etc.), ISO AUTO control, Instant AF setting (AF-S/AF-C), Interlock spot AE & Focus area, Selector button setting, AE-L/AF-L button setting, Edit/Save quick menu, Preview exp./WB in manual mode, Shutter Type
Film Simulation mode
- 11 type (PROVIA/STANDARD, Velvia/VIVID, ASTIA/SOFT, CLASSIC CHROME, PRO Neg Hi, PRO Neg. Std, MONOCHROME, MONOCHROME+Ye FILTER, MONOCHROME+R FILTER, MONOCHROME+G FILTER, SEPIA)Dynamic range setting
- AUTO, 100%, 200%, 400%
- Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple)
- RAW conversion, Image rotate, Auto image rotate, Face Detection, Red-eye reduction, Photobook assist, Erase selected frames, Image search, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Slide show, Mark for upload, Protect, Crop, Resize, Panorama, Favorites
- Standard: IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- Access mode: Infrastructure
- Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting, PC Autosave, instax printer print
- PictBridge, Exif Print, 35 Languages, Date/Time, Time difference, Sound & Flash OFF, Quick start Mode, High Performance, Preview exp. in Manual mode, Monitor sunlight mode, EVF Brightness, EVF Color, LCD Brightness, LCD Color, Preview Pic. Effect, DISP. Custom Setting
- Digital interface: USB 2.0 High-Speed / micro USB terminal
* connectable with Remote Release RR-90 (sold separately)
- HDMI output: HDMI Micro connector (Type D)
- Others: Microphone / shutter release input: ?2.5mm, stereo mini connector
- NP-W126 Li-ion battery (included)
- 118.4mm (W) x 82.8mm (H) x 40.8mm (D) / 4.7 in. (W) x 3.3in. (H) x 1.6in. (D) (Minimum Depth : 31.9mm / 1.3 in.)
- Approx. 381g / 13.4 oz. (including battery and memory card)
- Approx. 331g / 11.7 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
- 0?C - 40?C (+32?F - +104?F)
- 10 - 80% (no condensation)
Battery life for still images
- Approx. 350 frames (When XF35mmF1.4 R is set, LCD monitor on)
Battery life for movies
- Consecutive movie recording: approx. 124 min. (Face detection is set to OFF)
* Individual movies cannot exceed approx. 14 min. on Full HD mode, and approx. 27 min. on HD mode in length.
Starting up period
- Approx. 0.5 sec., when High Performance mode set to ON
- Approx. 1.0 sec., when High Performance mode set to OFF