The Fenix LD01 is extremely small, not much bigger than the AAA cell it uses. It has three modes: Medium -> Low -> High. These modes allow the user to select the best compromise between brightness and runtime for any given task. The Fenix LD01 uses just one common AAA battery, and, thanks to its negligible size and weight, it is perfect for Every Day Carry (EDC). Moreover, its solid reliability has been strictly tested and proven.
- CREE XP-G R4 LED
- Three output modes: 26 Lumens (3hrs) -> 3 Lumens (27hrs) -> 72 Lumens (1.5hrs)
- Uses one 1.5V AAA battery (not included), inexpensive and widely available
- 7.35cm (L) x 1.4cm (D) | 2.9 in (L) x 0.6 in (D)
- 14.8-gram (or 0.5 oz) weight (excluding batteries)
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Durable Type III hard-anodized finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with AR coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 Standards
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Reliable twist-switch
- Includes a spare o-ring, a split ring, and a pocket clip
Turn the head of the flashlight clockwise to turn on the flashlight. A counter-clockwise turn will then switch it off. To switch between output modes, turn the light on, then turn it off. Within 1.5 seconds after turning the light off, turn it on again and it will be switched to the next output mode. Repeat this process to continue switching through the modes. If the light is turned off for over 1.5 seconds, the regulative circuit will be reset and the light will default to its primary mode the next time it is turned on.