Touch and Go
Dakota 10 makes outdoor navigation effortless with a tough, sunlight-readable, 2.6 inch color touchscreen display. The interface is easy to use, so you'll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information. Both durable and waterproof, Dakota 10 is built to withstand the elements: bumps, dust, dirt and water are no match for this rugged navigator.
Get into paperless geocaching with Dakota 10 by quickly downloading up to 2,000 caches, with information such as location, terrain, difficulty, hints and description--no more paper print outs and manually entered coordinates.
Explore the Terrain
Dakota 10 comes with built-in worldwide basemap, so you can navigate anywhere with ease. Adding more maps is easy with Garmin's wide array of detailed topographic, marine and road maps, which can be loaded to internal memory.
Bike and Hike Bundle
This bundle includes a bicycle mount and the City Navigator North America DVD with your Dakota 10.
Take your Dakota to the streets or to the trail for great fitness use. Just snap it into this bike mount and you're ready to ride. The mount comes with four cable ties and fits up to a one-inch diameter bar.
City Navigator North America
With nearly 6 million points of interest and detailed road coverage for the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico, City Navigator North America delivers all the data you need to navigate North America. City Navigator brings you the most detailed street maps available so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection. You can also route to restaurants, gas stations, hotels, attractions and more. Powered by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality digital map data.
- Displays nearly 6 million points of interest--hotels, restaurants, parking, entertainment, fuel, shopping and more.
- Includes highways, interstates, business and residential roads in metropolitan and rural areas.
- Includes detailed information such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories and other navigation features.
- Gives turn-by-turn directions on your compatible Garmin device.
- Includes MapSource, computer software that lets you plan trips on your computer and transfer waypoints, routes and tracks between your computer and your Garmin device.