The Montana features a large bright 4" 65k color, TFT dual orientation display with a built-in basemap, and a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix. Plus, all models come standard with a microSD card slot, 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter.
Supports City Navigator, Bluechart g2, Garmin Custom Maps and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery. Receive text-to-speech driving direction when using City Navigator with the optional auto mount. Blue chart g2 is a must-have for saltwater mariners. Garmin Custom Maps allows users to easily transform paper and electronic maps into free, downloadable maps for compatible Garmin devices. BirdsEye Satellite Imagery is a subscription-based service that allows users to see aerial views of their destination.
So when you hit the trail with Montana, you'll know you've got the ultimate in touchscreen toughness.
- Bright 4" sunlight readable, 65k color TFT, touchscreen display (272 x 480 pixels)
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix
- Wirelessly, share routes, tracks, waypoints and geocaches between compatible units
- Worldwide built-in basemap with shaded relief
- 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- microSD card slot for optional mapping
- 3.5mm audio jack
- High speed USB and Serial interface
- Rugged, waterproof (IEC 60529 IPX7)
- Multiple battery options: user replaceable 3 AA (up to 22 hour) or rechargeable Lithium (up to 16 hour)(included)