The nuvi 1260T GPS navigator with Bluetooth and included Traffic Receiver features an ultra-slim design that fits easily in your pocket (approximately 25 percent thinner than previous models), enhanced user interface, ecoRoute, public transit mode, and text-to-speech. The nuvi 1200 series also are the first nuvi devices to offer pedestrian navigation capability enabled through optional CityXplorer maps, which are available for select tourist destinations in North America and Europe and can easily be downloaded directly to the nuvi. The nuvi's enhanced user interface features improved graphics and a new slide control for menu operation, while ecoRoute suggests fuel-efficient routes to save drivers money and fuel. Also, Garmin's new public transit mode allows you to navigate using buses, tramway, metro, and suburban rail systems. Pre-loaded with City Navigator North America NT.
Thin New Design
The nuvi units are just over a half-inch thick and weigh only 4 ounces, which means they'll fit easily into your pocket and can be taken just about anywhere.
Bluetooth Wireless Technology
The 1260T enables calling with a compatible phone, giving you a completely hands-free mobile phone experience. Broadcasts navigation and phone calls through your car stereo.
NAVTEQ Traffic Receiver Included
The included traffic receiver provides North America traffic information to your 1260T. Using this data, your device alerts you to local traffic tie-ups and displays current traffic levels. The receiver also acts as an in-vehicle power charger. Traffic provided by NAVTEQ Traffic.
- Comprehensive, reliable nationwide coverage
- Accurate traffic flow speeds
- Unplanned incidents such as accidents and stalled vehicles
- Planned incidents such as road construction and closures
- Information about special and sports events and holidays that may affect traffic
With nuvi 1260T's display, you'll always get the big picture. View map detail, driving directions, photos, and more in bright, brilliant color. Its sunlight-readable, bright 3.5-inch diagonal color display with white backlight is easy to read - from any direction.
Easy-to-Use Touchscreen Interface
One of Garmin's core beliefs is to continually enhance the simplicity of the user experience. The nuvi on-screen menus are logically arranged, with clearly labeled, colorful icons, making it easy to enter data and get to the information you need quickly.
- Speed limit indicator - unit displays speed limits for most major roads
- DEM maps show you shaded terrain contours at zoom levels of five miles and above.
- Auto time zone automatically adjusts your time zone while navigating.
- Trip computer records mileage, max speed, total time, and more.
- Built-in travel kit includes such features as picture viewer, world clock, currency and measurement converters, and calculator.
- microSD memory card expansion slot allows for optional mapping and data storage.
- Includes Garmin Lock anti-theft feature.
- Configurable vehicle icons allows users to select fun, customized car-shaped icons; download additional choices from www.garmingarage.com.
- Offers a 3-D mapping perspective or 2-D overhead view.
- Unit dimensions: 3.7 x 2.9 x 0.6 inches (W x H x D); Weight: 4 ounces
- Built-in lithium-ion battery lasts up to four hours, depending on usage.
- Includes sturdy suction cup mount that allows for easy adjustment and quick release.
- Simplified PC connectivity, using USB mass storage, access either the microSD card slot or the unit's internal memory directly from your PC desktop.
- POI loader program lets you set up proximity alerts for school zones, create custom POIs, and more.