Fully featured ultra short throw, super bright projector with network capabilities and a low opertaing cost all in a portable design.
- 5,000 Hour Lamp Life (Eco Mode): Another key to low total cost of ownership is a long life lamp. The lamp is rated at 3,000 hours in standard mode and 5,000 hours in Eco mode.
- Hybrid Filter (4,000 Hours between maintenance): Hitachi's hybrid filter consists of a two-stage, layered design and an electrostatic filter, providing dust protection for up to 4,000 hours.
- 2000:1 Contrast Ratio: Contrast can be automatically controlled through an active iris to add depth perspective during both bright and dark scenes.
- Tabletop Presentation: Make any tabletop a projection screen using the optional tabletop stand. Ideal for a small group environment or in a room with limited space.
- Drawing Function with Optional Tablet (TB-1): The optional Hitachi wireless tablet and pen allows you to engage your audience by annotating over any image.
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security: Projector management application (PJMan) allows users to monitor and control multiple projectors over LAN. Features include scheduling of events, e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance. Crestron RoomView Express and AMX Device Discovery is embedded into the projector which provides out of the box compatibility with Crestron and AMX Systems.
- PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device, you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow function.
- PJMessenger: PJMessenger function allows you to send and display text messages and audio alerts on your networked projectors. It is an easy and efficient way to send campus wide announcements.
- Present Content via LAN: Hitachi's suite of networking software allows you to easily send content directly from your PC to the projector via your LAN connection.
- Input Source Naming: Users can name input sources in simple language instead of factory default name. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- Transition Detector and Security Bar: A security sensor located inside the projector recognizes when the projector has been moved. Moving the projector without using the correct PIN Code will disable the projector.
- Microphone Input: Research studies have shown that the use of microphones improve classroom test scores. The CP-A221N provides a dedicated microphone jack that even works in standby mode.
- Display via USB: Connect to your computer using the USB port.
- Template Function: Line templates in the projector menu can help when writing on a whiteboard. There are four types of line templates to choose from. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- IR Remote Frequency Change: To avoid conflict with fluorescent lights or IrDA (IR Signal) from notebook PC, the frequency of the IR remote control can be changed from the menu. Exclusive to Hitachi.
- MyButton / MySource - Doc Camera: Two customizable buttons on the remote control allow users to create a shortcut for any projector command such as: Direct input (RGB1, S-video, etc.), picture mode or filter reset. For connection to a document camera, MySource allows users to add a third document camera source button.
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set a school's name or company's logo to MyScreen, clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name, serial number or location.
- Serial Number and MAC Address Label on Side: A label is affixed to side of projector to more easily access and read the model name and serial number while mounted in ceiling use. This is a convenience for installers, end user and auditors for instant accessibility.
- 10 Watt Audio Output: 10W audio output eliminates the need to connect external speakers.
- HDMI Input (HDCP): Digital connectivity allows for highest image quality from your HD device. Compliancy with HDCP.
- Power Saving Standby Mode: Power saving mode reduces the standby power consumption to less than 1W.
- Tabletop Mounting with Optional Stand
- Drawing Function with Optional Tablet (TB-1)
- Network Control, Maintenance and Security
- PC-Less Presentation
- Present Content via LAN
- Input Source Naming
- Transition Detector and Security Bar
- Microphone Input
- Display via USB
- Template Function
- IR Remote Frequency Change
- MyButton / MySource - Doc Camera
- PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText
- Serial Number and MAC Address Label on Side
- XGA Resolution (1024 x 768)
- White Light Output: 3,000 Lumens
- Color Light Output: 3,000 Lumens
- 4,000 Hour Hybrid Filter
- 5,000 Hour Lamp Life (Eco Mode)
- 2000:1 Contrast Ratio (Using Active Iris)
- 10 Watt Audio Output
- HDMI (HDCP Compliant)
- 29 dB (EcoMode)
- 8.6 Lbs.
- Less Than 1W in Power Saving Standby Mode
- 3LCD, 3 chip technology
Number of Pixels
- 786,432 pixels
- Video: 540 TV lines
- RGB: 1024 dots x 768 lines
- 16.7 million colors
- Native 4:3
- F = 4.1 mm
Throw Ratio (distance : width)
- 0.3 : 1
White Light Output
- 3,000 ANSI lumens
Color Light Output
- 3,000 ANSI lumens
Expected Lamp Life
- Approximately 3,000 hours (standard mode), 5,000 hours (Eco mode)
- 2000 : 1 (using active IRIS)
- AC90 - 132V / AC198 - 264V 50/60 Hz power
- 41?F - 95?F (5?C - 35?C)
- Computer: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, WXGA+, SXGA, SXGA+, UXGA, MAC 16"
- Composite Video: NTSC, NTSC4.43, PAL, PAL-M, -N, SECAM
- Component Video: 480i, 480p, 576i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- HDMI: 480i, 480p, 576i, 720p,1080i, 1080p, computer signal - TMDS clock 27 MHz to 150 MHz
Acoustic Noise Level
- 35 dB (29 dB in Eco mode)
- 15 kHz - 106 kHz
- 50 Hz - 120 Hz
- UL, C-UL, FCC, CE
- Analog Computer 1: 15-pin D-sub connector x 2
- Analog Computer 2: N/A
Computer Monitor Output
- 15-pin D-sub connector x 1
- HDMI x 1
- S-Video: Mini DIN 4-pin connector x 1
- Composite Video: RCA jack x 1
- Component Video: 15-pin D-sub connector (shared with analog RGB)
- Input: 3.5 mm stereo mini jack x 2, RCA jack (L,R) x 1, mic in 3.5 mm mini jack x 1
- Output: RCA (L/R) x 1 pair
- RJ-45 port / 100 base-T
- 9-pin D-sub connector x 1 (RS-232 control)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 13.6" x 11.9" x 4.0"
- 8.6 lbs.
- CC1, CC2, CC3, CC4, T1, T2, T3, T4
Lamp Part #CPAW251NLAMP (DT01251)
Remote Control Part #HL02772
Filter Part #UX37191