This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, etc) and returns will not be accepted. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Cutting-edge design and premier printing - plus lab-quality photos in a touch. This wireless, Web-connected e-all-in-one with a large touchscreen fits perfectly almost anywhere in the home, and offers a variety of mobile printing solutions.
- ISO Speed: Up to 7 ppm black, Up to 4 ppm color
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; Scan Type: Flatbed
- Copy Speed: Up to 30 cpm black, Up to 25 cpm color
- Standard Connectivity: 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Paper Handling: 80-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray
- Monthly Volume (Duty Cycle): Up to 1,000 pages
- Features: Wireless, Memory card slot, Web connect, HP ePrint, 3.45" (8.9-cm) touchscreen CGD
- Borderless Printing: Up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm
Stylish innovation with a premium print experience
- An innovative complement to your home - touch the high-resolution display to print in an entirely new way.
- Keep the peace in any room - low-noise acoustics minimize printer sounds for quiet print performance.
- No visible paper tray, no problem - the tray extends and retracts so your printer maintains its sleek style.
- Conveniently connect to your wireless network using HP Auto Wireless Connect.
Complete versatility and photo printing in one
- Print photos, make copies, scan reprints, produce prints from the Web and use eFax to fax without a phone line.
- Produce long-lasting photo results - print durable, lab-quality photos, using Original HP inks.
- Save time and paper by printing two-sided documents automatically.
- Choose high-capacity ink cartridges or HP Photo Value Packs for a better value with frequent printing. On-the-go printing and Web-connected convenience
- Easily print photos and documents while on the go. With HP ePrint, if you can e-mail it, you can print it.
- Now with AirPrint. Simply print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Use free apps on the touchscreen to print without a PC - even control your printer from a mobile device.
- Easily print from your smartphone while away from home, using HP mobile print applications.
Outstanding paper savings, easy energy savings
- Consume up to 50 percent less paper, using automatic two-sided printing.
- Save energy, using an e-all-in-one that is ENERGY STAR qualified.
- Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
- Reduce your impact - this HP Envy product is shipped in a reusable tote that replaces a plastic bag.
- Print, eFax, scan, copy, Web
AIO MULTITASKING SUPPORTED
- ISO Speed: Up to 7 ppm black, Up to 4 ppm color
- Maximum Print Speed: Up to 30 ppm black, Up to 25 ppm color
- Color Photo (Best, Photo Paper, 4x6 in): As fast as 70 sec
- Black: Up to 1200 dpi (Best mode);
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi (from 1200 dpi input data when printing from a computer on photo paper in maximum dpi mode)
STANDARD PRINTER LANGUAGES
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 279 mm)
DIRECT PRINT SUPPORTED
- Yes, with memory cards
DUPLEX PRINT OPTIONS
- Automatic (standard)
NUMBER OF PRINT CARTRIDGES
2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
PRINT HEAD NOZZLES
- 336 for black, 1248 for Tri-color
- Dye-based (color), pigment-based (black)
HP AUTO WIRELESS CONNECT
MOBILE PRINTING CAPABILITIES
- HP ePrint, HP webOS printing (TouchPad only), Apple AirPrint
- Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Version 1.9
- Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
SCAN SIZE MAXIMUM
- 8.5 x 11.69 in (216 x 297 mm)
SCAN FILE FORMAT
- JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PDF
BIT DEPTH/GRAYSCALE LEVELS
- Black (Text & Graphics): Up to 600 dpi from 300 dpi input (Normal mode)
- Color (Text & Graphics): Up to 600 dpi from 300 dpi input (Normal mode)
- Laser Comparable Speeds: Up to 6 cpm black, Up to 3.5 cpm color
- Black (Draft, Letter): Up to 30 cpm; Color (Draft, Letter): Up to 25 cpm
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF COPIES
- Up to 50 copies
COPIER REDUCE AND ENLARGE
- 50 to 400 percent
- Stand-alone copying
DUTY CYCLE (MONTHLY)
- Up to 1,000 pages
- Yes with eFax, Data transfer rates dependent on Internet connection/speeds
- Black (Best): Up to 200 x 200 dpi; Color (Fine): Up to 200 x 200 dpi
- PC Interface Supported: Yes, requires online registration
- Remote Retrieval Capability: Yes
- Fax Auto-redialing: No
CAMERA PHONE SUPPORTED
- Yes, From memory cards
- 1 USB 2.0, 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Yes, wireless operations compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only
- 3.45" (8.9-cm) touchscreen CGD
- 512 MB
MEDIA WEIGHT RECOMMENDED (IMPERIAL)
- 20 lb (75 to 300 g/m?) Up to 80 lb for photo media
- Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, transparencies, labels, cards, the HP premium media, iron-on transfers, borderless media
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED (IMPERIAL)
- Letter, executive, cards, 4 x 6 in
CUSTOM MEDIA SIZES
- 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 11.69 in (77 x 127 to 215 x 297 mm)
- 80-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray;
- Input Capacity: Up to 20 sheets label, Up to 10 envelopes, Up to 40 cards, Up to 30 sheets photopaper
- Output Capacity: Up to 10 sheets label, Up to 5 envelopes, Up to 10 cards
- Power Supply Type: Internal (AC to DC)
- Power Requirements: Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10 percent), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 26 watts maximum, 23 watts active, 3.5 watts sleep, 7.1 watts standby, 0.53 watts manual-off
- HP Photo Creations
COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only), Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6 or v 10.7
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC: Microsoft Windows 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer, Windows XP (SP3) or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or compatible processor, 233 MHz or higher, 512 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port,
Internet Explorer 6 or higher;
- Mac: Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6 or v 10.7: PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel Core Processor, 500 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive, Internet browser, USB port
- Acoustic Power Emissions: 5.7 B(A) (printing at 5.5 ppm)
- Acoustic Pressure Emissions: 44 dB(A) (printing at 5.5 ppm)
- W x D x H: 16.8 x 13.25 x 4 in (427 x 336 x 102 mm)
- 15.98 lb (7.25 kg)
- With services, software, solutions and support from HP Total Care, you can use, protect and enjoy your HP Technology. Comes with one-year technical phone support, one-year limited hardware warranty and access to 24/7 award-winning support services online.