Get noticed with versatile, wide-format printing
- Print eye-catching color in a wide range of sizes - from 3 x 5 to 13 x 19 inches. Scan, copy, and fax with ease.
- Create borderless flyers, brochures, marketing materials, and more in-house - for less than a print shop.
- Count on Original HP inks to deliver fast-drying, water-resistant documents5 that stay vivid for decades.
- Get professional-quality prints at a low cost per page, using high-capacity, individual ink cartridges.
Rely on time-saving features to ease office tasks
- Scan large documents in a single pass, using the 11 x 17-inch glass on this surprisingly compact e-all-in-one.
- Reload paper less and handle large print jobs, using the automatic document feeder and 250-sheet paper tray.
- Simplify workflows. Business apps let you access, store, print, and more?right from the color display.
- Depend on HP for reliable productivity. This e-all-in-one was designed for volumes up to 800 pages per month.
Connect and print - at the office or on the go
- Print wirelessly on your office network and share this HP e-all-in-one with other wireless-enabled PCs.
- Print from your smartphone or tablet from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Print from your wireless-enabled mobile device - without a network - using wireless direct printing.
- Add this e-all-in-one to your Ethernet network to easily share with your workgroup.
Reduce your impact without sacrificing performance
- Save energy without sacrificing performance - this device is ENERGY STAR 2.0 qualified and rated EPEAT Bronze.
- Save up to 50% on paper costs, using optional automatic two-sided printing.
- Reduce your impact?easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.
- Save up to 40% on energy?preset this e-all-in-one to turn on or off with Schedule On and Schedule Off.
ISO speeds: Up to 15 ppm black, Up to 6 ppm color
Scan resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (Up to 600 x 600 dpi for B-Size)
hardware; Up to 1200 dpi optical
Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi black (text and Graphics); Up to 4800 x
1200 optimized dpi (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers
and 1200 input dpi) color (text and graphics)
Display: 2.64" (6.70 cm) LCD with TouchSmart Frame
Standard connectivity: 1 USB (2.0), 1 Ethernet, 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n, 1 USB
host port, 2 RJ-11 fax
Paper handling: 250-sheet input tray, 75-sheet output tray
Duty cycle:2 Up to 12,000 pages
AiO functions Print, copy, scan, fax, Web; AiO multitasking supported: Yes
Duplex print options Automatic (optional)
Print speed ISO speed: Up to 15 ppm black, Up to 8 ppm color;
Maximum print speed: Up to 33 ppm black, Up to 29 ppm color
First page out Black (ready): As fast as 15 sec; Color (ready): As fast as 19 sec
Print resolution Black (best): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi;
Color (best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on
selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
Print technology HP Thermal Inkjet
Print cartridges number 4 (1 each black, cyan, magenta, yellow)
Mobile printing capability Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint
Borderless printing Yes (up to A3+/13 x 19-in)
Standard print languages HP PCL3 GUI, HP PCL3 Enhanced
Scan type Flatbed, ADF
Scan resolution Hardware: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (Up to 600 x 600 dpi for B-Size); Optical: Up to 1200 dpi
Scan technology Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
Scan file format Scan File Type supported by Software: Bitmap (.bmp), JPEG (.jpg), PDF (.pdf), PNG (.png), Rich Text (.rtf), Searchable PDF (.pdf), Text (.txt), TIFF (.tif)
Scan input modes Scan: SW driver (Win/Mac OS), front panel, TWAIN, WIA based utility; Copy: SW driver (Win/Mac OS), front panel, TWAIN, WIA based utility; Scanlets: scan to memory card, scan to e-mail, scan to PC, scan to PDF
Scan size maximum ADF: 8.5 x 14 in (216 x 356 mm); Flatbed: 11.69 x 17 in (297 x 432 mm)
Twain version Version 1.9
Bit depth/Grayscale levels Bit Depth: 24-bit; Grayscale: 256
Copy speed ISO speeds: Up to 9 cpm black; Up to 6 cpm color;
Maximum: Up to 33 cpm black; Up to 29 cpm color
Copy resolution Black (text and graphics): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi;
Color (text and graphics): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
Max number of copies Up to 99 copies
Copier resize 25 to 400%
Copier settings Copies; Size; Quality; Lighter/Darker; Paper size; Resize; Paper Type; Two-sided; ID Copy, Collate; Margin shift; Enhancement; Crop; Copy preview
Fax speed 4 sec per page
Fax resolution Black (best): Up to 300 x 300 dpi; Black (standard): 203 x 98 dpi; Black and white (fine): 203 x 196 dpi, 256 levels of gray; Black photo grayscale: 300 x 300 dpi (halftone);
Color (fine): 200 x 200 dpi; Color (standard): 200 x 200 dpi
Fax features Auto fax reduction supported: Yes; Auto-redialing: Yes; Fax delayed sending: Yes (black only); Distinctive ring detection supported: Yes; Fax forwarding supported: Yes; Fax phone
TAM interface supported: No; Fax polling supported: Yes; Junk barrier supported: Yes, requires Caller ID; Maximum speed dialing numbers: Up to 110 numbers; PC interface supported: Yes, PC fax send and archive; Telephone handset supported: No
Standard connectivity 1 USB (2.0); 1 Ethernet; 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n; 1 USB host port; 2 RJ-11 fax
Network capabilities Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
Wireless capability Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
Memory card compatibility Thumb drive
Memory 256 MB
Processor speed 500 Mhz
Duty cycle (monthly) Up to 12,000 pages (letter)
Recommended monthly page volume 200 to 800
Paper handling 250-sheet input tray, 75-sheet output tray
Input capacity: Up to 80 cards, Up to 30 envelopes, Up to 60 sheets photo paper,
Output capacity: Up to 35 cards, Up to 30 envelopes, Up to 25 sheets photo paper, Up to 40
Media type Paper (plain thick paper, HP Bright White Paper, HP Premium Presentation Paper, Matte,
HP Premium Plus Photo Papers, Other inkjet papers, HP Advanced Photo Papers, HP Everyday
Photo Paper, Matte, HP Everyday Photo Paper, Glossy, Other photo papers, Other specialty
papers, Other Greeting Cards, HP Brochure Paper 180 g, Glossy, HP Brochure and Flyer Paper,
Matte, HP Brochure and Flyer Paper, Glossy, HP Tri-fold Brochure Paper, Matte, HP Tri-fold
Brochure Paper, Glossy, Other brochure papers, Plain hagaki, Inkjet hagaki, Card Stock
Media weight 9 to 66 lb bond (34 to 250 g/m) plain media
Media sizes custom Tray 1: 3 x 5 in to 13 x 44 in (76.2 x 127 mm to 330.2 x 1117.6 mm) custom media supported on Mac only
Auto document feeder capacity Standard, 35 sheets
Dimensions W x D x H: 24.61 x 19.15 x 11.69 in (625.2 x 486.5 x 297 mm );
Max: 24.61 x 26.42 x 11.69 in (625.2 x 671 x 297 mm)
Weight 35.6 lb (16.2 kg)
Power Power supply type: External universal power supply
Power supply required: Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
Power consumption: 27.7 watts (printing); 20.87 watts (copying); 4.57 watts (ready); 1.89
watts (sleep); 0.31 watts (manual-off); 0.31 watts (auto-off)