Big on megapixels and display size, the HP Photosmart M547 is a great choice if you want super-clear shots and easy viewing. It has 18x total zoom for when you want to catch something across a room or in the distance. And it lets you keep motion blur to a minimum and remove red-eye before your favorite shots even leave the camera.
Easily snap true-to-life 6.2 MP photos
- Snap photos at 6.2 MP for true-to-life prints.
- Zoom in for clear distance shots, using the HP Precision lens with 3x optical zoom and 6x digital zoom.
- It's easy to view your photos - even in direct sunlight - on a bright 2.4-inch display.
- Get the photo you intended to take, using industry-leading HP In-camera Red-eye Removal.
- Get crisp, detailed photos with HP steady photo anti-shake mode.
- Make your photos even more special with attractive in-camera colors and borders from HP's Design Gallery
Easily snap photos you'll love to print and share
- Easily snap your best shot with shooting modes, including auto, burst, theatre, sunset and more.
- Recording your moving memories is simple, using one-touch video with audio.
- Grab the camera and start snapping - intuitive buttons and easy menus make photo-taking a breeze.
- Get everything you need to take photos right out of the box, including batteries and 16 MB internal memory.
Your prints, your way
- Print lab-quality snapshots while recharging the camera when you connect to an optional printer dock.
- Effortlessly share, print photos, and order prints online using HP Photosmart Express.
- Get brilliant photos your way - without leaving home - using Snapfish, an online service of HP.
- Easily recharge and transfer photos to your PC or printer, using an optional charging dock.
- Enjoy award-winning HP service and support, with e-mail response in as fast as one hour.
Resolution : 6.2 MP
Display: 2.4-in (diagonal)
Zoom: 18x total zoom (3x optical, 6x digital)
Memory: 16 MB internal memory, capacity: up to 8 photos (accepts SD/SDHC cards up to 8 GB capacity)
Shooting modes: Auto Mode (default), Action, Close Up, Landscape, Night Portrait, Portrait, Steady Photo, Sunset, Theatre
Imaging technologies: Color, EV compensation, fast mode, image quality setting, ISO speed, white balance
Real Life technologies: HP In-camera Red-eye Removal, HP Design Gallery (borders, colors), HP Steady Photo anti-shake mode
Connectivity: 1 USB mini-B
Dimensions: 3.70 x 1.10 x 2.44 in
Weight: 4.8 oz
Supported operating systems: Windows XP Home; Windows XP Professional; Windows XP Professional x64; Works with Windows Vista(TM); Mac OS X v 10.3.9; Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
Bundled software: HP Photosmart software for Windows and Macintosh
Manufacturer Warranty: 90-day limited warranty (US) one-year limited warranty backed by HP's 24-hour, 7-days-a-week Customer Care, service and support, including 24-hour Web support at http://www.hp.com/support