Removing more dirt from carpet in a single pass than other bagless and cyclonic uprights, this powerful vacuum cleaner combines Windtunnel Technology and multi-stage cyclonic filtration to ensure fast, efficient results. More specifically, the unit's Windtunnel Technology supplies three distinct air tunnels to lift and remove dirt from carpets, preventing it from scattering back onto clean floors, while its advanced multi-cyclonic filtration system helps maintain a clean-air intake for longer filter life and consistent suction when cleaning. Its filter also provides HEPA media that traps 99.97-percent of dirt, dust, pollens, and other airborne allergens down to 0.3 microns in size for cleaner indoor air. Furthermore, the thoughtfully designed vacuum cleaner comes equipped with intuitive LED controls located in the handle for simple one-touch height adjustment or for turning the unit on or off. Onboard tools consist of a stretch hose, extension wand, crevice tool, dusting brush, and an upholstery tool for thorough above-floor cleaning throughout the house. Other highlights include a comfortable D-shaped handle, a long power cord for uninterrupted cleaning, and a built-in reminder for when the lifetime washable filter needs cleaning. The bagless upright vacuum cleaner measures 15-8/9 by 13-8/9 by 43-1/2 inches and carries a six-year limited warranty.
- Bagless upright vacuum cleaner with Windtunnel Technology
- Multi-stage cyclonic filtration; HEPA media for cleaner indoor air
- Intuitive LED controls; carpet-height adjustment; lifetime washable filter
- Stretch hose, extension wand, crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool included
- Measures 15-8/9 by 13-8/9 by 43-1/2 inches; 6-year limited warranty