Offering all the benefits of the Intex Raised Downy airbed but with the added advantage of lighter weight and mid-rise height, the Intex Pillow Rest queen inflatable airbed is ideal for travelers who want the comforts of a bed but the convenience of a blow-up mattress. The Pillow Rest is equipped with a quality-tested, 20.8-gauge waterproof flocked top, along with 15-gauge vinyl beams and 16-gauge sides and bottom. The resulting surface is comfortable and secure, whether you're sleeping at the in-laws' overcrowded house or setting up a guest bed in the basement. In addition, the Pillow Rest is remarkably easy to inflate thanks to the built-in, high-powered electric pump, which does its job in a mere three minutes. No more fussing with tiring hand or foot pumps or rummaging through the garage for your detached electric pump. And should the mattress feel a little too soft or firm, you can customize the comfort level with the touch of a button.
The Pillow Rest is raised 17.5 inches from the floor, making it far taller than most inflatable mattresses, and includes built-in pillows for added comfort. And at 60 by 18.5 by 80 inches (W x H x D), the mattress is an official queen size, making it a good fit for fitted sheets. The Pillow Rest queen bed - which offers a capacity of 600 pounds - comes with an AC power cord, a shoulder strap, and a duffel bag. It's also backed by a 90-day limited warranty.
- Location, temperature, and humidity will affect the airbed's firmness. Airbeds will need to be occasionally re-inflated (topped off) to maintain desired firmness when used for more than a few days as vinyl tends to relax over time.
- Measurements will vary based on customer's inflation. Airbeds are measured from the widest point including the beams (bulges) on the side and off the tallest point from the floor including built-in pillows if applicable.
- Inflatable queen airbed with built-in electric pump for home use
- Waterproof flocked top with vinyl beams and sturdy construction
- High-powered pump inflates mattress in approximately 3 minutes
- Raised 17.5 inches from floor; built-in pillows for added comfort
- 600-pound capacity; measures 62 x 18.5 x 80 inches (W x H x D)