Why frame one picture and hide the rest in your computer? Now there is an easy and exciting way to display all of your favorite digital pictures and videos. You can enjoy your pictures and videos accompanied by your favorite music right out of the box because Kodak has made it so simple.
The SV-710 sports an 7-inch (diagonal) 480 x 234 resolution digital display in 16:9 aspect ratio. To customize the frame to your d?cor, optional frame faceplates are available in frosted floral glass, warm walnut wood, whiteboard (write on and wipe off) and antique silver. Easy to change, the faceplates snap onto the frame and update the look to suit your own personal style.
This frame is color tuned to Kodak standards and use Kodak Color Science for vivid colors and pleasing skin tones, that display pictures in brilliant color and crisp detail. Set up is easy, and you can enjoy any JPEG picture, most video types: MPEG 1 and 4, MOV, AVI, and MP3 music using all the popular memory card formats - CF, SD, MMC, xD and MS. You can also source digital files from any digital still camera, home PC, Jump Drive and Flash Drive via USB 2.0. Stereo speakers are built into the frames for dramatic sound accompaniment to your slide shows.
- 7 in. digital photo display
- Play MP3s with built-in speakers On-frame viewing and editing features
- Start viewing your pictures and videos right away-just insert a memory card or connect your digital camera and enjoy
- View your pictures on the high resolution screen featuring KODAK Color Science for vibrant color and crisp detail
Your memories your way
- A frame full of features: slide shows your way, thumbnails, copy, delete, and print
- Set the mood with music - listen to your favorite MP3s with built-in speakers
Simple to use
- Be in charge with the handy remote control
- The convenient drag-and-drop feature makes transferring pictures a snap
- PictBridge-enabled, so you can print pictures without a computer
Accessorize your pictures
- Add style to any d?cor with accessory faceplates (optional)
- Display your frame on a tabletop or on a wall