Do More with Duplex Scan and Time-Saving Apps
The Lexmark OfficeEdge Pro5500 Color MFP offers business-class features such as professional print quality, duplex scanning and a touch screen that supports Lexmark SmartSolutions.
Built for Business
Built for heavy-duty printing. Buyers Lab Inc., the imaging industry's leading independent test lab, successfully ran 20,000 pages jam-free.
- Ideal for multi-user workgroups; provides the flexibility of networking via Ethernet or wireless-N.
- The intuitive 4.3-inch color touch screen provides an easy-to-navigate menu system that shows you what you need only when you need it.
- The USB port allows for convenient walk-up printing of many popular file formats, including PDF and JPEG, without the use of a PC.
- Easily load different types of paper with the optional 550-sheet tray that boosts input capacity up to 850 sheets or 75 envelopes.
Productivity and Savings
- The Pro5500 includes the features you need and a 50% lower printing cost on laser-quality documents.
- Fewer supplies replacements with high-yield cartridges. Cartridges yield up to 2,500 pages in black and 1,600 pages in color.
- Prints faster than most similarly-priced color laser MFPs with speeds up to 21 ppm in black and 14 ppm in color.
- Enhance efficiency and productivity with easy-to-download applications, including Scan to Network, Scan to Email and Scan to PDF.
- Quickly scan both sides of a page in less than 5 seconds with the 50-sheet duplex automatic document feeder.
Professional Quality Output
- Print documents with the crisp text quality of a laser and the vivid detail of an inkjet.
- Make a lasting impression on customers and do more in-house printing with smear-resistant Vizix Pro inks.
- Print documents on a variety of specialty paper, including card stock, labels and envelopes; accommodates paper sizes up to 8.5 x 14 inches.
- Lexmark SmartSolutions are software applications designed to help businesses save time and money. These easy-to-download, customizable solutions help streamline everyday tasks and common workflows.
- Select the SmartSolutions that best fit your business needs. Examples include: Scan to Email, Scan to Network, Multifunction Workflows
Why a Lexmark Business Inkjet?
The OfficeEdge series is a new category of devices engineered with enterprise-level, laser-quality components to deliver long-lasting and highly-reliable performance.
- Laser-quality color printing at a 50% lower printing cost.
- Fastest time to first page compared to lasers in its class means less time waiting to complete a job.
- Productivity tools help reduce paper and improve workflows.
- Integrates seamlessly into most business IT environments with PCL and PostScript support.
- Simplify monitoring and administration of multiple devices through the embedded web server and Lexmark Universal Print Driver.
Laser Quality Print Speed: Up to:
- Black: 21 ppm in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734
- Color: 14 ppm in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734
Maximum Print Speed: Up to:
- Black, Draft: 40 ppm
- Color, Draft: 36 ppm
Print Resolution, Color
Paper Input Capacity: Up to
- Standard: 300 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
- Maximum: 850 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Printer Languages (Standard)
- PCL 5c Emulation, PCL 6 Emulation, PostScript 3 Emulation, xHTML, PDF 1.6, Direct Image
Media Types Supported
- Card Stock, Envelopes, Labels, Plain Paper, Transparencies, Hagaki Card, Iron-On Transfers, Photo Paper, Heavy Weight Matte Paper
Recommended Monthly Page Volume
Maximum Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to:
Maximum Copy Speed: Up to:
- Black, Draft: 34 cpm / Color, Draft: 26 cpm
- ADF Paper Input Capacity: Up to 50 pages 20 lb or 75 gsm bond
Fax Speed Dials
Fax Transmission Speed
Incoming Fax Memory
Up to 500 pages
Fax Receive Resolution
Ink Cartridge Yields
- 500-page Color (CMY) Ink Cartridges
- 625-page Black Ink Cartridge
- 1,600-page Color (CMY) High Yield Ink Cartridges
- 2,500-page Black High Yield Ink Cartridge
- 4.3 inch color WQVGA touch screen display with screen saver
- Ethernet 10/100BaseTX (RJ-45), USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified (Type B), PictBridge Certified Port, 802.11b/g/n Wireless, Front USB 2.0 Specification Hi-Speed Certified Port (Type A)
- 1-Year Exchange, Next Business Day
Size (in. - H x W x D)