The speed and bandwidth of Wireless-N, today's most advanced wireless technology, makes it easy for multiple users to share Internet access, files and printing. Enjoy media-intensive activities like gaming, video and Voice-over-IP phone calls ? all at once, with less lag and performance degradation. Achieves faster speeds when used with Wireless-N enabled devices, but is fully compatible with Wireless-G and -B equipment.
Experience coverage you can count on, all around your home. Wireless-N?s Multiple in, Multiple Out MIMO technology actually uses the signal reflections that confuse ordinary wireless technologies to boost range and reduce dead spots.
Connect to More
Four 10/100 Ethernet ports let you connect printers, networked storage drives, and other Ethernet-enabled devices to your network, so you can access and share them wirelessly from all your computers at once. No need to trade cables, or wait for someone else to finish their work before you do yours.
Advanced wireless security and SPI firewall protection designed to help safeguard your home network and computers from most Internet attacks.
- Complies with IEEE draft 802.11n standards
- Blazing fast wireless speeds for high bandwidth applications such as video streaming for file sharing
- Expanded wireless coverage far beyond 802.11g product
- All LAN ports support auto-crossover (MDI/MDI-X)-no need for crossover cables
- Model: WRT160N
- Standards: Draft 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b, 802.3, 802.3u
- Ports: Power, Internet, Ethernet
- Buttons: Reset, Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- LEDs: Ethernet (1-4), Wi-Fi Protected Setup, Wireless, Internet, Power
- Cabling Type: CAT 5e
- # of Antennas: 2
- Detachable (Y/N): No
- RF Pwr (EIRP) in dBm: 14 dBm
- UPnP able/cert: Able
- Security Features: WEP, WPA, WPA2
- Security Key Bits: 128-Bit, 256-Bit