Conveniently sized new fishfinder/chartplotter with high-bright, LED-backlit display, Broadband Sounder technology, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounder.
- StructureScan HD sonar module and transducer support. Plus, new StructureMap HD capability.
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna with faster 5Hz update rate. Plus support for optional, external Lowrance Point-1 10Hz GPS antenna/compass.
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting.
- Affordable NMEA 2000 and high-speed Ethernet networking options.
- GoFree Wireless Technology compatible for wireless viewing sonar and chartplotter displays on tablets and smartphones.
- Chart Sharing allows viewing of map data from one chart card across every HDS Gen 2 and Gen2 Touch display on the network, maximizing chart card value.
- Insight Genesis allows you to create free customised maps based on your own survey data.
- Extensive mapping options ? HDS Gen2 includes built-in charts or bundled map options, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insight HD, Insight PRO, Insight Genesis, Navionics, C-Map Max-N, TOPO, and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner PC planning software. Visit the Insight Store for more detail.
- TrackBack feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Lowrance Advantage Service support.
- Display - 6.4 in/163 mm, 16-bit color Full VGA SolarMAX PLUS TFT
- Resolution - Full VGA 480V x 640H
- Backlighting - Pure white LED, adjusts to zero dim
- Operating Frequency - 50/83/200 kHz
- Communication - NMEA 2000, 0183 and Ethernet
- Languages - 23
- Media Port - 1 SD/MMC slot
- Warranty - Two year
- Display Resolution - 480 x 640 (H x W)
- Display Type - 16-bit color Full VGA SolarMAX PLUS TFT
- Display: Backlighting - Screen/Keypad
- Backlighting Type - Pure white LED
- Multi-language Display - Yes
- GPS and Sonar Overlay Data - Yes
- Split Screen Presentation - Yes
- Display Size - 6.4 in \ 163 mm
- Depth Alarm - Yes
- EchoSounder Frequencies - 50/83/200 kHz
- EchoSounder Max Sonar Depth [m] - 1524
- FasTrack - Yes
- Ping Speed Hyperscroll - Yes
- Shallow Alarm - Yes
- Standard Fishfinding Features: COLORLINE or GRAYLINE, ASP, FishSymbol I.D., FishTrack, and more - Yes
- Temperature Readings - Yes
- Transducer Type - Multiple selections for Lowrance and Airmar
- NMEA 0183 Interface - Type 422 [(1) Tx (1) Rx]
- Connectors - NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183 and Ethernet
- NMEA Output - 0183/2000
- Operating Temperature - (5F - 130F) (-15C - 55C)
- Operating Temperature Stored - (-40F - 185F) (-40C - 85C)
- Built-in Backup Memory - Yes
- Casing - Sealed and waterproof IPX7
- Product Width - 8.8 in/223 mm
- Product Depth - 3.5 in/88 mm
- Product Height - 6.5 in/164 mm
- Power Consumption - 0.7A at 13 vDC with backlight on, 0.4A with backlight off
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage) - 10 - 17 vDC
- NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number - 1 network load (50mA)
- Navigation: Routes - 200
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage - 5000
- GPS Antenna Type - Internal, high-sensitivity GPS+WAAS (Americas) or GPS+EGNOS+MSAS (non-Americas)
- Man Overboard Feature - Yes
- Plot Trails - Up to 10 trails - up to 12,000 points/trail
- GPS Alarms - Yes
- Custom Mapping - Optional Lowrance Lake Insight HD, Lake Insight PRO, Nautic Insight HD, Nautic Insight PRO, Navionics Platinum+ and Platinum chartcards with Turboview for worldwide coverage - as well as Navionics HotMaps Platinum, Fishing Hot Spots PRO and legacy LakeMaster Promaps
- Background Mapping - Expanded U.S. BaseMap or Insight USA (Americas) or Worldwide background map (non-Americas)
- Languages - 32
- Output Power [kW] - Max 250W Broadband, analog equivalent 30,000W and 32W Broadband, analog equivalent 3,750 W
- Other Features - Performance Modules: StructureScan with optional LSS-1 module (8 color palette options), Broadband Sounder technology (with 14 color palette options), ethernet networking, optional SIRIUS Satellite Weather/Radio, Broadband Radar, Digital Radar, SonicHub
- Memory Card Capable - One SD/MMC memory card slot
- Antenna Type - Optional Lowrance radar choices available