Introducing the Mountek nGroove 6000g, the newest mounting solution from the creators of the world's first Universal CD Slot Mount. Designed for Garmin nuvi and StreetPilot GPS devices, the innovative nGroove blade easily wedges into CD slots, dashboard crevices, and the tightest grooves and cracks in your car.
For Garmin nuvi, Garmin StreetPilot, and More
The nGroove 6000g firmly mounts Garmin nuvi and StreetPilot GPS devices, along with any device that uses a 17mm ball pattern. Many common OEM cradles use a 17mm ball pattern adapter.
Take Control of Your Device
No more fumbling or taking your eyes off the road to access your GPS device. The innovative nGroove design allows you to mount your device into your CD / DVD player slot and the other dashboard grooves, the optimal mount location for device accessibility and driver compliance with traffic laws.
Flexible 360 Swivel
Easily adjust your device while driving. nGroove's 17mm ball joint allows mounting in any direction - vertically, horizontally, clockwise, counter-clockwise, landscape or portrait mode ? all while your device is still docked.
Pre-Assembled for Effortless Mounting (No Suction Cups, Screws, etc)
The nGroove 6000g is pre-assembled and easily mounts and dismounts without damaging your vehicle - no suction cups, screws, clips, adhesives, or glue required.
Access Your Device On the Go
No CD Slot? Mount your device wherever you go, with a detachable center nGroove blade that easily wedges into the tightest grooves and crevices found in autos, motorcycles, planes, boats, and more.
Made in the USA
From design to manufacturing, the Mountek nGroove 6000g is made entirely in the USA at our facilities in Livermore, California.
- Firmly mounts Garmin nuvi and StreetPilot GPS devices and works with 17mm ball pattern brackets.
- nGroove blade easily wedges into front loading CD player slots, dashboard crevices, and other tight grooves and cracks.
- Pre-assembled for simple installation. No suction cups, screws, clips, adhesives, or glue.
- The innovative nGroove 6000g blade is reinforced with glass for added rigidity and strength.
- Sleek nGroove blade design permits easy installation into most CD/DVD slots.
- The nGroove blades are fixed with rubber grips to create a tight hold between the blade and dash. Adjust the tightening wheel for the most secure fit.
- Less than 2? wide, the center nGroove blade can be detached and easily wedged into other tight grooves and crevices.