Mountek introduces the nGroove Snap 3, the upgraded next-generation version of the popular nGroove Snap for seamless digital device mounting. The new product maintains the best features of its predecessor, the nGroove Snap. Mountek's nGroove Snap 3 neatly inserts into vehicle CD slots or existing dashboard grooves to provide a firm, stable mount for protecting and displaying digital devices on the road. Smartphones, GPS devices and other consumer electronics securely attach to the mount's magnetic-reinforced badge, permitting hands-free use while driving. Because of the patented blade-support system, installation requires no suction cups, no clips, no screw, no adhesives and no glue. Features of the nGroove Snap 3 include: rubber magnetic adapter encasement to replace silicone sticker, 2 new shapes and sizes of metal badges for smartphones and tablets, overall improvements for more reliable installation and grip.
Just a few of the many capabilities of the nGroove Snap3:
- Fits into CD Slots and Grooves - Easily installs into CD slots or thin dashboard seams.
- Works great as a Desktop Stand - Open the nGroove blades and view your phone or tablet at any angle.
- Functions as a Tripod Adapter - Detach inner blade and use with any standard tripod.
- Clips onto a Laptop Monitor or Ledge - Invert nGroove blades and clamp the mount to small ledges.
Device badges attach with non-permanent 3M adhesive
- Option A) The small badge may be stuck onto the back of a small smartphone (i.e. iPhone 5), NOT placed underneath a case.
- Option B) The large badge may be placed underneath any size smartphone case OR stuck onto the back of a large device (i.e. iPad Mini).
Small badge is merely .25mm in thickness
Large badge is .5mm in thickness
Large badge produces greater magnetic attraction