The RDX series brings workplace noise to its knees by helping to ensure exceptional audio quality in the loudest environments. Designed for noisy areas, our radios are 30% louder than previous Motorola XTN and AX models as a result of new design enhancements. This business-essential radio provides the perfect partnership of excellent audio and exceptional durability.
The RDU4100 4 watt two-way radio operates on an innovative 89 business-exclusive UHF frequencies and is 2013 FCC Narrowband ready. The default factory programming on this RDX radio is set to operate in 12.5kHz mode. Enhanced audio quality, a rugged design and versatile customer programming software, make this radio an exceptional choice for all of your on-site business needs.
Features and Benefits
- Business-Exclusive Frequencies - 89 UHF frequencies make signals extra-secure and exceptionally clear. 219 codes, including customized PL and DPL codes to help ensure a clear signal
- Exceptional Voice Quality - Delivers increased clarity through wind-noise reduction.
- Rugged and Water-Resistant - Meets military specifications for sealing against dust, wind, shock, vibration and other adverse conditions.
- Customer Programming Software - Allows users to perform programming functions and access new features.
- Bright Sensors - Tricolor LED indicator shows feedback of calling or monitoring features.
- Enhanced Battery Performance - Lithium-ion battery lasts longer, with no memory "over-charge" side effects.
- Simplified Cloning - Quickly copies settings from radio to radio when used with accessory.
- Voice Activation - Enables hands-free operation when used with accessory.
- Disable Channel - Allows users to disable and skip undesirable channels via the customer programming software (CPS)
- Channel Annunciation - Voice support for channel announcement
- Repeater Capability - Compatible with duplex repeaters so you can significantly extend your radio coverage area
- Dynamic Talkaround Scan - Allows the radio to automatically switch between repeater and talkaround modes in order to optimize communications.
- Adjustable Power Levels - Yes
- Frequency Band - UHF
- Estimated Battery Life - Up to 18.5 Hours
- Coverage Area - Up to 350,000 sq. ft. 30 floors
- 4/5 Watt - Yes
- Standard Battery Chemistry Type - Lithium Ion
- Power - 4W
- Repeater Capable - Yes
- Channel Scan - Yes
- Channel Spacing (kHz) - 12.5
- Time Out Timer - Yes
- Cloning - With cable, With multi-unit charger (MUC)
- Number of Channels - 10
- CPS (Customer Programming Software) - Yes
- Voice Operated Transmit (VOX) - Yes