The M18 Cordless LITHIUM-ION 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver not only delivers an industry leading compact and ergonomic design, but is up to 20 percent faster in concrete than the competition. In addition, the 2602-20 is the only hammer drill/ driver in its class with an all metal gear case, providing maximum durability for heavy duty applications. Built with a Milwaukee 4-pole motor, the 2602-22 delivers best in class 550 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18 XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM Battery, while the 2602-22CT delivers 450 in-lbs of peak torque with the M18 Compact REDLITHIUM Battery. A variable speed trigger provides speed control between 0-1,700 RPM (High Speed) & 0-450 RPM (Low Speed).
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Delivers 550 in-lbs of peak torque, 0-450/0-1,700 RPM, & 29,000 BPM.
- Compact & Ergonomic Design: 8-1/2" Length
- DPM - Digital Power Management: Overload protection prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- All Metal Gear Case: The only metal gear case in its class
- All Metal 1/2" Single Sleeve Ratcheting Chuck: Provides maximum durability and bit retention
- Voltage 18V
- Torque 550 in-lbs of peak torque
- Chuck Type 1/2" Single Sleeve
- RPM 0-450/0-1,700
- BPM 0-29,000
- No of Batteries Included (2) XC High Capacity REDLITHIUM Batteries
- Battery REDLITHIUM
- Length 8-1/2"
- Tool Weight 4.9 lbs