Designed with ease-of-use in mind, the new MXL.006 features a large gold diaphragm that delivers a big, rich sound characteristic of studio and broadcast microphones. Unlike most studio condenser microphones, however, the MXL.006 is a USB (Universal Serial Bus) instrument that connects directly to a computer without the need for external mic preamps. Now, anyone requiring high quality, professional sound on their computer can record music or dialog by simply connecting to a standard USB port. Featuring support for USB 1.1 and 2.0, this exceptionally easy-to-use microphone even includes gain adjustment settings via the built-in three position attenuation switch.
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz and 48kHz^16-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter with THD+N - 0.01%^No Special Drivers Required^Supplied with Carrying case, desktop stand, USB cable, and manual.
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz and 48kHz^16-bit Delta Sigma A/D Converter with THD+N - 0.01%
- Ideal for broadcasting, narration, field recording, podcasting & more
- No special drivers of software required
- Comes with carrying case, desktop microphone stand/adapter & 10' USB cable