Finally, a GPS device that keeps up with you.
When you're always on the go you need a GPS device with the latest technology that's easy to use. The NAVIGON 5100 has all the features you need to manage your busy life. Plus, it looks great on your dashboard. It's slim less than an inch thick and sports an easy-to-read 3.5" touch screen wrapped in an elegant chrome frame.
This take anywhere device is simple to use and offers:
- A host of premium features no other GPS offers
- Extra guidance with exclusive 3D Reality View and Lane Assist
- Free Lifetime Traffic that works out of the box
- Exclusive Zagat Ratings and Reviews
- Intuitive menus and stunning 2D and 3D maps
- Easy-to-read map views that adapt to your needs
Top-of-the-line features so you can keep on top of things.
Hands free. Stress free.
Avoid distractions and relieve stress with superior features that let you keep your eyes on the road including:
- Spoken driving directions and street names with advanced text-to-speech technology
- Know the best lane to drive in with Lane Assist
- Extra 3D guidance when and where you need it most with Reality View, which provides photo-realistic 3D images of complex interchanges
Free Lifetime Traffic helps you steer clear of bottlenecks.
The NAVIGON 5100 includes the industry's only subscription-free Lifetime Traffic service. Dynamic, real-time traffic feeds give you the information you need to route around traffic situations. Real-Time Traffic is free for the lifetime of your NAVIGON 5100 and works out of the box.
Another exclusive: NAVIGON 5100 offers ZAGAT Survey Ratings and Reviews so you know where to wine, dine and unwind. Good to go out of the box, ZAGAT ratings augment millions of points of interest spanning a host of categories.
Two unique points of view.
The 3.5" touchscreen lets you look at life the way you want to:
- Landscape mode gives you a widescreen view of the road ahead
- Portrait view looks and feels like a cell phone
The car mount echoes the NAVIGON 5100's classic design, so that device and accessory look like one component.