- DX-format, high-power 5.8x zoom lens with focal length ranging from 18 to 105mm
- Broad picture angle range approximates the perspective of a 27-157.5mm lens on a 35mm-format film camera or Nikon FX-format digital SLR
- Covers diverse shooting situations from wide-angle landscapes and interiors to portraiture and medium-range sports
- Vibration Reduction assures sharper handheld pictures while shooting at shutter speeds up to three stops slower than would otherwise be possible
- Built-in Silent Wave Motor delivers quiet, swift autofocus with superior accuracy
- High-performance optical system featuring an ED glass element and an aspherical lens element realizes superior image reproduction capability
- The rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening renders out-of-focus elements more naturally
- Leather texture matches Nikon digital SLR?s body high-quality exterior design
- Focal length - 18-105 mm
- Maximum aperture - f/3.5-5.6
- Lens construction - 15 elements in 11 groups (with one ED glass element and one aspherical lens element)
- Picture angle - 76 degree - 15 degree 20'
- Number of diaphragm blades - 7 (rounded)
- Minimum f/stop - 22-38
- Closest focusing distance - 0.45 m/1.48 ft. (throughout entire zoom range)
- Maximum reproduction ratio - 1/5
- Zoom control - Manual, via separate zoom ring
- M/A mode - N/A
- Weight (approx.) - 420 g/14.8 oz.
- Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera's lens mounting flange) - 76 x 89 mm/3.0 x 3.5 in.
- External front filter attachment frame - Does not rotate
- External front filter - 67mm
- Supplied accessories - 67mm snap-on front lens cap LC-67, Rear lens cap LF-1, Bayonet hood HB-32, Flexible lens pouch CL-1018
- Optional accessories - 67mm screw-on filters
18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens
LC-67 Snap-on Front Lens Cap
LF-1 Rear Lens Cap
HB-32 Lens Hood
CL-1018 Soft Lens Case
Nikon USA 5-Year Warranty
Promotions & Special Offers:
Limited Time Offer! Free 67mm UV Filter, Lens Cleaning Pen, Lens Cap Keeper and Cleaning Kit with Purchase!
Expiration Date: 12/31/2016