With its compact, lightweight, and sleek design, you can take the Olympus Tracker binocular anywhere and still enjoy the great view. With a 10x magnification and an objective lens diameter of 25mm, faraway images will be in sharp detail with brilliant clarity. The lens itself is made from special optical material to protect your eyes from harmful UV rays, while the full multicoating keeps maintains brightness and contrast.
The BaK-4 prisms have a high refractive index for complete edge-to-edge clarity. The center knob is in perfect placement for your fingers to comfortably adjust the focus. The built-in dioptric correction adjusts for individual eyesight so everyone can use the binocular to its full potential. The Tracker also has eyecups that twist up and down, allowing each user to personalize the binocular to their comfort, while the long eye relief is a necessary feature for eyeglass wearers.
- 10x magnification and 25mm objective lens
- Field of view: 91 meters (at 1,000 yards)
- High-index prisms for a bright, crisp image
- Compact and lightweight for portability
- Twisting eyecups for personal comfort; central focus knob and dioptric correction