Whether on the road or at the office, the Optoma DW326e will help you get your point across. It delivers a powerful 3000 lumens bright image with fantastic color reproduction and amazing detail to make your presentations, graphics and movies stand out above the rest.
The Optoma DW326e is compact in size, yet has the power and features of larger units. HDMI 1.4a for maximum connectivity with today?s digital devices, VGA-in and VGA-out, S-Video, Composite video, Audio in, Audio out, built-in powerful 2-Watt speaker and RS-232C for control. Full 3D compatibility to enable you to immerse the audience in the action.
The Optoma DW326e is economical and easy to operate. Features the latest Optoma Eco+ technology for ultra long lamp life and has whisper quiet operation for distraction-free presentations.
- Exceptional image quality with outstanding color reproduction
- Remarkably powerful and bright
- Full 3D for the most immersive viewing experience
- Advanced energy saving features reduce cost of operation
- Whisper quiet operation
- Display Technology: Single 0.65" DC3 DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments?
- Native Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Maximum Resolution: UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- Brightness: 3000 lumens
- Contrast Ratio: 13,000:1 (full on/full off)
- Displayable Colors: 1.07 Billion
- Lamp Life and Type: 6000/5000 Hours (ECO/normal) 190W
- Projection Method: Front, rear, ceiling mount, table top
- Keystone Correction: +/- 40 degree Vertical
- Uniformity: >85 percent
- Aspect Ratio: 16:10 Native, 16:9, 4:3 compatible
- Throw Ratio: 1.55-1.7
- Projection Distance: 3.2'-32.8' (1-10 m)
- Image Size (Diagonal): 27.2"-301" (0.69-7.6 m)
- Projection Lens: F=2.5?2.67, f=21.8-23.98 mm, 1.1x manual zoom and focus
- Zoom: 0.8-2.0
- Offset: 112 percent
- Audio: One 2-Watt speaker
- Noise Level: 28dBRemote Control: IR remote control
- Operating Tempeature: 41-104 degrees F (5?40 degrees C), 85 percent max humidity
- Power Supply: AC input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, auto-switching
- Power Consumption: Max 249W (Normal), Min 202W (Eco+), <0.5W (standby-ECO)
- Computer Compatibility: UXGA, UXGA, SXGA+, WXGA+, WXGA, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA resized, VESA, PC and Mac compatible
- Video Input Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM, SDTV (480i), EDTV (480p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p)
- 3D Compatibility: Top and bottom, side by side, frame packing, HQFS. See user manual for details. 3D glasses are needed and sold separately.
- Vertical Scan Rate: 24-85Hz, 120Hz, 144Hz
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15.375?91.4KHz
- User Controls: Complete on-screen menu, adjustments in 27 languages
- I/O Connectors: HDMI v1.4a, VGA-in, VGA-out, S-video, composite video, RS-232C, Audio-in, Audio-out
- Security: Kensington Lock Port and keypad lock
- Weight: 5 lb (2.27 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.28" x 3.98" x 7.6" (287 x 101 x 193 mm)
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts and Labor, 90-Days on Lamp
- What's in the Box: DW326e projector, carrying case, AC power cord, VGA cable, remote control, batteries for remote, multilingual CD-ROM user's manual, quick start card, and warranty card
- Optional Accessories: Ceiling mount, Optoma screens and DLP Link 3D glasses
- Accessory Part Numbers (for reference):
DLP Link 3D glasses (not included): BG-ZD301
Carrying case: BK-4032
RS-232 Mini-Din cable: BC-RDRMYX02
Lamp life is dependent on many factors, including lamp mode, display mode, usage, environmental conditions and more. Lamp brightness can decrease over time.
3D content can be viewed with either RF or DLP Link active shutter glasses when projector is used with a compatible 3D player. RF 3D glasses require the use of an RF 3D emitter and a projector with a 3D VESA Sync port.