Everything a pair of headphones should offer.
DESIGN BY STARCK
For the Parrot Zik 3, engineers have worked with designer Philippe Starck, to create the best sound and include the best of innovation in comfortable and modern headphones.
To ensure music is heard in all its harmony and depth, Parrot Zik 3 audio playback offers a digital 32 bits audio processing. The frequency of the signal is fully customisable with the 5 band Pro-equalizer available on the free and specially designed app Parrot Zik.
Parrot CONCERT HALL
The Parrot Zik 3 is designed around a powerful processor that spatializes sound and recreates the acoustics of different listening environments.
AUTO ADAPTIVE NOISE CANCELING
Parrot offers a new noise control technology that is extremely effective, and adapts to your environment. Disturbing noise is eliminated, whether you are in the office or in public transport, for uncompromised listening comfort.
SMART TOUCH CONTROL
The Parrot Zik 3 is fitted with an ultra-intuitive Touch Control Panel on the right ear cup.
Switch to flight mode, set room simulation of Parrot Concert Hall Effect, set ANC, check battery level and optimize it.
Parrot collaborates with artists, who offer the ability to define and share these settings, ensuring the audio chain is perfectly controlled. Users can now listen to music as the artists intended. Follow the artists through a dedicated page that features biographies and the latest news about their work.
- Headphones: 175mmW x 202mmH x 39,3mmD
- Weight: 270g
- USB/Micro-USB cable: 1,3m
- Mini-jack cable: 1,3m
- USB cable: 1,3m
Battery - Li-Ion 830 mAh
- Battery life: Flight mode (ANC activated + line-in): 18 hours, Eco mode (ANC activated + line-in + spatialization effect): 7 hours
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Supported profiles: AD2P, AVRCP, HFP, and PBAP Hands-free
- Built-in NFC technology
- 40 mm Neodymium drivers
- 32-bit processor
- Digital-to-Analog Converter integrated 192kHz - 24-bit
- Analog-to-Digital Converter integrated 192kHz - 24-bit
- High definition Hands-free calls via Bluetooth
- Compatible with HD Voice Technology
- Text To Speech: to hear caller's name
- Voice Recognition: to initiate a call
- Capacitive touch panel
- Automatic Adaptive Noise Cancelling: With multiple active microphones, the outside noise is cancelled out by opposing sound waves (anti-noise) in order to create an uncompromising listening comfort.
- Free app that is compatible with iOS and Android smartphones plus with Android Wear and Apple Watch
- The parametric equaliser has 5 peak filters
- Gain = from -12dB to 12dB, precision 0.1dB
- Slope = from 0.4 to 4, precision 0.1
- Frequency = from 20Hz to 20kHz