This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
The AF-200FG is a compact, easy-to-use auto flash. The hot-shoe mount flash features a compact, lightweight body, a guide number of 20 (at ISO 100/m) and simple dial operation to assure effortless flash photography for everyone. The P-TTL auto flash system assures proper exposure level by measuring the flash's pre-discharge with the camera's multi-pattern metering system. The AF200FG uniformly covers the wide discharge angle of a 28mm lens (in the 35mm format) and includes a flip-down diffuser that can cover the angle of a 24mm lens (in the 35mm format).
- Clip-on P-TTL auto flash system; includes case
- Guide Number 20 at ISO 100/m, 28 at ISO 200/m
- Approximately 300 (alkaline), 400 (NiMH), or 450 (lithium) discharges per set of 4 AA-size batteries
- Discharge angles of 70 horizontally (78 with wide-angle panel), 53 vertically (60 with wide-angle panel)
- Uniformly covers the wide discharge angle of a 28mm lens (in the 35mm format)
- Compact design
- Guide number of 20 at ISO 100/m
- Simple mode dial operation