Inside the super compact Panasonic LUMIX LX10 beats the heart of a photographic enthusiast. The LUMIX LX10 is powered by Panasonic's leading 1-inch 4K sensor, pumping out 20 megapixels of detail backed up by a super bright 3X LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX F/1.4-2.8 (24-72mm) lens. Panasonic leads in 4K and the LUMIX LX10 offers a mix of 4K Ultra HD video recording, lighting fast 4K PHOTO, Post Focus, and now internal Focus Stacking modes. A lens mounted control ring provides the feel of a DSLR without the bulk. And with WiFi and the ability to recharge by USB, on the go photography has never been easier.
- Large 1", 20 Megapixel sensor delivers brighter, more colorful photos with fewer image artifacts
- 3x (24-72mm) F/1.4-2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX optical zoom lens performance, with super bright F/1.4-2.8 aperture for impressive background defocus effects
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus and internal Focus Stacking modes
- Premium lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body
- Large 3.0-inch touch monitor (approx.1040k-dot) tilts upward 180 degree for easy selfi photos
- USB Mobile Charging Friendly
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.15 x 2.36 x 1.65 in.
- Weight: Approx. 310 g with battery and SD memory card (0.68 lb); Approx. 280 g without battery and SD memory card (0.62 lb)
- Camera Effective Pixels: 20.1 Megapixels
- Sensor Size: 1-inch high sensitivity MOS sensor
- Aperture: F1.4-2.8 / 9 diaphragm blades
- Optical Zoom: 3x
- Lens: LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX
- Optical Image Stabilizer: 5-axis HYBRID O.I.S.
- Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n; 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11ch); WPA / WPA2; Infrastructure Mode / WPS
- LCD Monitor: 3.0" TFT screen LCD display
- Recording Media: SD memory card, SDHC memory card, SDXC memory card
- Microphone/Speaker: Stereo/Mono
- Interface: microHDMI Type D, USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Power: Li-ion battery pack (7.2V, 680mAh, 4.9 Wh)
- Battery Life (Approx.): 260 images, CIPA standard