Buy the latest Panasonic WXF991 4K UHD camcorder from BuyDig.com. The WXF991 is the greatest 4K video camera Panasonic has to offer. Capture ultra-sharp 4K video and photo from the 4K video frames. At 4 times the resolution of traditional 1080p video, 4K will be sure to impress everyone. This video camera features several in-camera creative and editing solutions which enable anyone to capture cinema-like footage, just like the pros.
The WXF991 also offers 1080p downsampling for Full HD displays. The LEICA Dicomar Lens has an optical zoom of up to 20x and has a 5-axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization system. By combining two different images at different exposure levels, the Panasonic WXF991 delivers amazing HDR video footage. The wireless multi-camera feature allows the WXF991 to connect to up to three smart phones at once to record picture-in-picture from multiple viewing angles.
Purchasing from BuyDig.com makes your buying experience enjoyable with fast, free shipping and unparalleled customer service.
Panasonic 4K Ultra HD Camcorder WXF991 with WiFi, Built-in Multi Scene Twin Camera and Electronic Viewfinder for a Semi-Professional Recording Experience (Black)
The Panasonic WXF991 is the pinnacle of hand-held 4K video capture, featuring several in-camera cinema creative and editing solutions that can enable anyone to capture and produce like a pro. For those without 4K display options, the WXF991 offers in-camera downsampling to 1080p Full HD displays. Enjoy multi-camera scene picture-in-picture recording via a second built-in camera, or add a WiFi link to a mobile device camera to increase creative possibilities.
- Ultra-sharp 4K Ultra HD recording, plus in-camera editing for 1080p displays.
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) emulates a semi-professional recording experience.
- LEICA Dicomar Lens optical 20x zoom, 5-axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization.
- Built-in Twin Camera, plus WiFi mobile features add multi-camera scene picture-in-picture recording.
- 4K Cinema in-camera editing and effects (Dolly Zoom, Slow/Quick motion, 4K Post Cropping, Stabilization and Zoom).
- 4K PHOTO captures high-quality photos from 4K video frames.
- Exclusive High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode reduces the overly high-contrast look created by overexposed and underexposed shooting conditions.
4K Post Editing
- Smooth Xooming: Easily zoom-in on subjects without changing camera angle.
- Easy Tracking: Automatically keep the subject inside the cropped area.
- Exact Panning: Pan any scene by selecting the start and end points.
- Convenient Stabilizer: Auto adjust compensates for image shaking.
Enjoy 4X the resolution of Full-HD 1080p by recording in 4K. Even pause and extract exact moments from 4K video frames for still images with 4K PHOTO mode.
Level Footage at All Times
The Level Shot function automatically detects and corrects for camera tilting. *Not available with 4K mode.
Clear, Blurless Results
HYBRID O.I.S.+ and 5-axis correction thoroughly suppress blurring caused by unwanted handheld shaking.
HDR (High Dynamic Range) Movie
By combining two images taken with different exposures, blown highlights and blocked shadows are eliminated. A dedicated HDR button enables quick mode changes.
High-Quality Core Technologies
The remarkable LEICA Dicomar lens produces the subtle nuances and shading LEICA lenses are renowned for. An advanced BSI Sensor supported by a 4K Crystal Engine suppresses distortion to consistently give an accurate rendering of the scene.
Wireless Multi Camera
Built in Wi-Fi links up to three smartphones simultaneously to record picture-in-picture from multiple angles.
Sensor for Main Camera
- Image Sensor: 1/2.3-inch BSI MOS Sensor
- Total Pixels: 18.91 megapixels
- Motion Image: 4K: 8.29 megapixels [16:9], Full-HD: 6.10 megapixels [16:9] (Level Shot Function OFF or Normal)
- Still Image: 7.00 megapixels [3:2]; 8.29 megapixels [16:9]; 6.22 megapixels [4:3]
Sensor for Sub Camera
- Image Sensor: 1/4-inch MOS Sensor
- Total Pixels: 5.27 megapixels
Lens for Main Camera
- F Value: F1.8 (WIDE) / F3.6 (TELE)
- Optical Zoom: 20x
- Focal Length: 4.08 - 81.6 mm
- Motion Image (16:9) 4K: 30.8 ? 626 mm (Level Shot Function OFF), Full-HD: 37.0 ? 752 mm (Level Shot Function OFF or Normal)
- Still Image: 34.5 - 690.3 mm [3:2]; 30.8 - 626 mm [16:9]; 37.6 - 752.8 mm [4:3]
- Filter Diameter: 49 mm
- Lens Brand: Leica Dicomar Lens
Lens for Sub Camera
- F Value: F2.2
- Focal Length: 3.54 mm
- Motion Image: 37.2 mm (Motion picture recording mode)
- Standard Illumination: 1400 lx
- Minimum Illumination: 2 lx (Scene Mode Low Light 1/30), 1 lx (Night Mode (Color)), 0 lx (Night Mode (IR))
- Focus: Auto / Manual
- Intelligent Zoom OFF: 20x
- Intelligent Zoom ON: 4K: 25x, Full-HD: 40x
- Digital Zoom: 60x / 1500x (The maximum value of zoom magnification can be set in two patterns)
- White Balance: Auto / White Set / Sunny / Cloudy / Indoor1 / Indoor2
- Motion Image: Auto Slow Shutter ON : 1/30 ? 1/8000 (60p / 60i / 30p), 1/24 ? 1/8000 (24p); Auto Slow Shutter OFF : 1/60 ? 1/8000 (60p / 60i / 30p), 1/48 ? 1/8000 (24p)
- Still Image: 1/2 ? 1/2000
- Iris: Auto / Manual
- Image Stabilizer: HYBRID O.I.S.+ with Active Mode, O.I.S. Lock, Level Shot Function (Strong mode: 2K only)
- HDR Movie (Except 4K Mode): Yes
- Creative Control (Except 4K Mode): Miniature Effect, Silent Movie, 8mm Movie, Time Lapse Rec
- Recording Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
- Recording Format: [AVCHD] AVCHD Progressive; [iFrame / MP4] MP4
- Compression Method: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Recording/ Playback Mode
- AVCHD: 1080/60p (28Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60p); PH (24Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60i); HA (17Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60i); HG (13Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60i); HE (5Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60i)
- MP4: 2160p/30p(72M) (72Mbps / VBR), (3840 x 2160); 2160p/24p(72M) (72Mbps / VBR), (3840 x 2160); 1080p/60p(50M) (50Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080); 1080p/60p(28M) (28Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080); 1080p/24p(50M) (50Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080); 720p/30p(9M) (9Mbps / VBR), (1280 x 720)
- iFrame: 960 x 540/30p (28Mbps / VBR)
- Actual Recordable Time with Supplied Battery: Approx. 45 min (4K MP4); Approx. 50 min (60p mode); Approx. 50 min (PH mode); Approx. 50 min (HA mode); Approx. 50 min (HG mode); Approx. 50 min (HE mode); Approx. 50 min (2160p/24p); Approx. 1 h 0 min (1080p/24p); Approx. 50 min (MP4 50M); Approx. 50 min (MP4 28M); Approx. 1 h 0 min (MP4 720p); Approx. 1 h 0 min (iFrame)
- Thumbnail Display: 20 thumbnails/page, 9 thumbnails/page, 1 thumbnail/page
- Audio Recording System: AVCHD: Dolby Digital (5.1ch / 2ch); iFrame, MP4: AAC (2ch)
- Microphone: 5.1ch Surround, Zoom, Focus and Stereo Microphone
- Speaker: Dynamic type
- Recording Format: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.2)
Recording Image Size
- Still Image [16:9]: 25.9megapixels (6784 x 3816), 14 megapixels (4992 x 2808), 2.1 megapixels (1920 x 1080)
- Still Image [3:2]: 20 megapixels (5472 x 3648), 10.6 megapixels (3984 x 2656), 2.0 megapixels (1728 x 1152)
- Still Image [4:3]: 20.4 megapixels (5216 x 3912), 10.9 megapixels (3808 x 2856), 0.3 megapixels (640 x 480)
- Simultaneous Recording: 4K MP4: [16:9] 20.4 megapixels (6016 x 3384), 8.3 megapixels (3840 x 2160); Other than 4K MP4: [16:9] 14.0 megapixels (4992 x 2808), 2.1 megapixels (1920 x 1080)
- Power Supply: 3.6V (Battery) / 5.0V (AC Adaptor)
- Power Consumption: Max. 7.8W (Recording) / Max. 7.7W (Charging)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Approx. 68 x 78 x 163mm (2.677 x 3.071 x 6.417 inch)
- Weight (w/o battery and SD card): Approx. 403g (0.888 lb)
- LCD Monitor: 3.0-inch Wide LCD monitor (460,800 dots)
- Touch Panel: Yes
- View Finder: 0.24-inch Wide EVF (1.555.200 dots equivalent)
- Manual Ring / Dial: Yes (Dial)
- AV: Yes
- HDMI: Yes (micro)
- Microphone (stereo mini): Yes
- Headphone (stereo mini): Yes
- USB: 2.0 Hi-Speed
- USB Charge: Yes
- LED Video Light: Yes
- Accessory Shoe: Yes (cold)
- Lens Cover: Yes (Auto)
- On-Screen Display Language: Please refer to "OSD" sheet
- Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Frequency: 2.4GHz band