Highly precise control completely closes the shutters for both eyes at the instant that the images change for the left and right eyes. This masks unwanted afterimages to enable clear and comfortable 3D viewing.
Included with each VIERA 3DTV is one pair of 3D Eyewear necessary to view the 3D content. To share the experience with others, additional 3D Eyewear may be purchased separately.
Compatible with : TC-P54VT25, TC-P65VT25, TC-P58VT25, TC-46PGT24, TC-P50VT20, TC-P42GT25, TC-P50VT25, TC-P50GT25
- World's lightest at Approx .085 lbs
- Size Medium 3D Eyewear
- Headsize 20.8-23.6" Around
- Rechargeable Battery for Repeated Use
- Built-in battery is charged using a USB terminalEasy to-operate slide switch
Makes it easy to turn the power on and off
- Fits small head sizes - The eyewear fits head size 18.8-20.8" Around
Power On/Off Switch
- The slide switch makes it easy to turn the power on and off.
- The 3D Eyewear can also be comfortably worn right over ordinary prescription glasses
- Lens Case Included
Lens Type - Liquid Crystal Shutter; Frame sequential type
Dimensions (H x W x D) - 170.1 x 41.2 x 169.8 mm (6.7" x 1.7" x 6.7") Batteries - Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
Battery duration - Approx. 30 hours operation time for a 2-hour full battery charge
Power Supply - DC 5 V (USB power supply from VIERA 3DTV)
Materials - Main body: Resin; Lens section: Liquid crystal glass
Weight (including batteries) - 39 g (1.4 ozs.)
Viewing Range - Transmitter for 3D Eyewear, within 3.2 m (10''5") from front surface (Within 35-degree horizontal, 20-degree vertical)
Usage Temperature - Range 0 Degrees C - 40 Degrees C (32 Degrees F - 104 Degrees F)