Pioneer DJ now offers the best way to transport and protect the extremely popular DDJ-SZ controller with its new DJC-FLTSZ "Black Label" Signature Series ATA Flight Case. Made by Odyssey, the leading manufacturer of flight cases for DJ and pro audio equipment, the DJC-FLTSZ is Pioneer DJ-branded and customized for a perfect fit, keeping the DDJ-SZ well-secured and preventing it from moving around while being transported between venues and gigs. The case is also designed so the DDJ-SZ can be used while in the case, with a removable V-Cut front panel for easy access to its front controls and headphone/microphone jacks. Furthermore, the DJC-FLTSZ features a spacious ventilation pit area under the controller which doubles as storage for additional cables and other small accessories.
The DJC-FLTSZ offers the ultimate protection, utilizing 3/8-inch thick plywood and heavy-duty metal framing for extreme durability. The inside compartment is lined with black carpeting and uses specially shaped high-density foam that grips the controller and provides added protection. The beveled foam interior is angled to raise the controller slightly upward for easy access to controls.
As a "performance" case, the DJC-FLTSZ features Odyssey?s patented Glide Style that lets the top protective panel double as a laptop platform. When fully closed, the case measure at 38.07" (W) x 8.66" (H) x 21.65" (D) and weighs approximately 41 pounds. Two bottom rollers and sturdy handles on the opposite side enable the case to be easily moved around.
- Custom-designed DDJ-SZ metal badge on case lid
- Pioneer DJ-branded outside case lid and around the laptop glide tray
- All black anodized and powder coated hardware
- Patented Gliding Style laptop platform
- Removable front access panel
- Cable storage and management underneath and behind the controller
- Exclusive bevel foam interior
- Heavy-duty ball corners
- Recessed handle and latches
- Roller wheels for convenient transport
- Bottom rubber feet