The HDJ-500 DJ headphones adapt the styling and performance cues of Pioneer's top-of-the-line HDJ-2000 headphones. Designed with maximum comfort and reliability in mind, the HDJ-500 headphones use comfortable urethane pads for the ears that allow the headphones to mold around the user's head and ears for a snug and slip-resistant fit. Furthermore, the urethane pads are wrapped in great quality leather, providing greater feel and extended comfort. The main structure of the headphones is crafted of magnesium alloy for light weight and durability, making them great for travel and long periods of use.
- The HDJ-500 DJ headphones adapt the styling and performance cues of Pioneer?s top-of-the-line HDJ-2000 headphones.
- The HDJ-500?s stylish design is matched with great sound quality providing clear audio reproduction, especially in the critical low and mid frequency ranges that are key for remixing.
- For maximum flexibility during performances, the HDJ-500 features a rotating arm structure that allows the user to rotate the right earpiece forward and back by as much as 60 degrees.
- The headphones include two interchangeable cords providing freedom of movement during performances.
- Frequency Range -- 5Hz - 28,000Hz
- Impedance -- 45 Ohm
- Max Input -- 2000mW
- Output Sound Level -- 105dB