This NEW product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications; it is guaranteed to be in perfect working order.
The Equipment is sold in "AS IS" condition and returns will not be accepted so please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order at 1-800-572-3224 Ext: 243.
We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the Item is sold as-is with no warranty. Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Control Pioneer's DJ Software (DJS1) and Other PC Applications
The SEP-C1 includes Pioneer's DJS all-in-one DJ software application for playback from a Windows based computer (PC not included). When connected to DJS, no mouse or keyboard is required for navigation and DJ performance. Furthermore, the SEP-C1 supports control of other software, such as SERATO Scratch LIVE, without need of the control discs. The SEP-C1 is also a full MIDI controller for any MIDI-compatible PC application.
4.3-Inch Color LCD & Intelligent Graphical User Interface
In addition to the high-visibility 4.3-inch color LCD panel, an intelligent graphic user interface and rotary selector enables rapid track search through large collections of digital audio. A play list function also speeds the track selection process for recalling frequently played songs.
Industry's First Bright Organic Electroluminescence (OEL)
Two high-visibility OEL displays give the SEP-C1 outstanding visibility for the pitch, playback time and position information. Together with its main 4.3-inch color LCD, the OEL display ensures smooth DJ play regardless of lighting conditions.
DJS Auto Mix Function
An Auto Mix function automatically mixes playback of the tracks registered on the play list in four modes such as ECHO or ZIP. Audio is seamlessly beat matched and mixed on the fly.
DJS Effects Enhance DJ Performance
Eight effects within Pioneer DJS (Delay, Echo, Auto Pan, Auto Trance, Auto Filter, Flanger, Reverb and Pitch Shifter) add versatility to mixing performances. The effects can be synchronized with the music tempo (BPM) at the click of a button.
- Tempo Control Range: Choose among four pitch ranges available for the tempo slider: +/-6%, +/-10%, +/-16%, and WIDE4
- Pitch Bend Button: Enables fine adjustment of the track speed by simply pressing a button.
- Seamless Loop: Repeats looped audio without interruption. A loop can be set from as small as one frame up to an entire CD's length.
- Hot Loop: Restarts the loop seamlessly from its entry without interruption of the music.
- Auto BPM Counter: Measures and digitally displays a track's tempo.
- Rack-Mount Ready: Ready for rack-mount which is useful for club/studio installations.
- Power Requirements - USB bus power
DJ Software DJS System Requirements
- Compatible OS - Windows Vista/XP/2000
- Compatible File - MP3
- CPU - Pentium-M 1.5GHz or better
- Memory - 512 MB or more (Windows Vista: 1GB or more)
- HDD - 250MB or more
- Disc Drive - CD-ROM/CD-DA playable
- Display - 1024 pixel x 768 pixel (XGA) or more,
- and High Color (16bit or more)
- Sound Card - Sound card with 2 or more terminals
- or external sound devices