Punch Pro 6.5" 4-Ohm Midrange
The Pro PPS4-6 is a 6.5" 4-Ohm midrange loudspeaker engineered specifically for high SPL (Sound Pressure Level) conditions. It features 100 watt RMS power handing and includes grilles with mounting hardware.
The PPS4-6 Punch Pro is a 6.5" midrange loudspeaker engineered for high SPL (Sound Pressure Level) conditions. The oversized motor structure and high temperature voice coil, combined with a fiber reinforced paper cone and corrugated treated cloth surround create the foundation for a highly sensitive speaker that can handle plenty of power. You'll be proud, because these things are loud! Includes protective grilles.
- All metal input spring terminal connection
- Stamp-cast aluminum frame
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant lead wire
- High temp aluminum voice coil
- Grilles and mounting hardware included
- Fiber reinforced high strength paper cone with treated "W" style surround
- Fatigue and tear resistant poly cotton spider
- Corrugated treated cloth surround
- Billet stock machined aluminum phase plug
- Sold as individual units (not in pairs)
- CEA-2031 Compliant: CEA-2031 Guidelines
- Configuration: Midrange
- Midrange Diameter (in): 6.5"
- Midrange Depth (in): 2.24" (56.80 mm)
- Frequency Response: 85Hz-5kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Power Handling (RMS): 100 Watts RMS, 200 Watts MAX
- Sensitivity (dB at 1 watt/1 meter): 92.5
- Grilles Included: Yes
- Mounting Hardware: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 6.1 Lbs. (2.76 Kg.)