A perfect addition to your Riedel collection, these Riedel Vinum Extreme Cabernet/Merlot glasses are designed specifically for wines such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc. The Extreme line, most known for their larger, more dramatic diamond shaped bowls, provide an even larger surface area, exposing the wine to more oxygen and allowing it to fully open up, resulting in heightened performance, and further enhanced drinking experience for those using them. The Riedel Vinum Extreme collection was designed in response to the continued improvement in the quality of wines being produced today. As wines have become more dense, concentrated and perfected, so has the call for new glass shapes. The Extreme line is machine-made of 24 percent lead crystal.
- Set of 2 cabernet/merlot glasses measuring 9-3/4 inches tall and holding 30-3/8 ounces each
- Machine-made from 24-percent lead crystal for superb brilliance and clarity
- Oversized, diamond-shaped design enables wines to breathe; tapered rim for swirling
- Dishwasher-safe; washing by hand recommended for optimal performance
- Graceful, symmetrical profiles with slender stems that keep body heat away from wine