Rokinon's 10mm T3.1 Cine Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Sony Alpha A-Mount cameras has been specifically designed for video use with Sony APS-C sensor size DSLR's. It utilizes a Nano Crystal Anti-Reflection Coating System, Aspherical Lens Elements and Extra Low Dispersion Glass to provide a high performance frame filling ultra wide view equivalent to 15mm on a full frame camera. The 109.5 degree angle of view with its fast T3.1 aperture provides the performance required by videographers to capture dramatic perspectives while its extreme depth of field and 9.5" (.24m) close focus capability allow working in tight spaces to get that needed shot. As a lens designed for shooting HD video, it offers features that differentiate it from "photo lenses," which, of course, can also serve to shoot HDSLR video. However, Rokinon Cine lenses have a clickless aperture ring, which is not only silent but enables smooth transitions between stops and the ability to shoot between those stops. Furthermore, it relates aperture in T-stops (Transmission-stops) which is a more accurate measurement of the light entering the lens that actually makes its way to the image sensor and is a more consistent measurement from lens to lens. Additionally, a Cine lens features geared aperture and focus rings to enable the use of focus pull apparatus such as a follow focus system. The Rokinon 10mm T3.1 Cine lens comes equipped with front and rear lens caps, a computer designed built-in petal-type lens hood and a soft lens pouch. For full frame Sony Alpha A-Mount DSLR's, see Rokinon's 14mm T3.1 Cine lens for Sony Alpha A-Mount.
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections
- Fast T3.1 maximum aperture + close-focusing to 9.5 inches = maximum versatility in all shooting conditions
- Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras
- Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality
- Inner focusing system (IF) - length doesn't change and front element does not rotate - keeps integrated petal-type lens hood properly oriented